Alone

Miku's P.O.V.

Watashi wa Hatsune Miku desu. That is all I knew when I woke up in a garbage can ten years ago. Then, slowly I began to gain more knowledge from my memories. Only important ones that I would need to know in order to survive. Adding, subtracting, dividing, and I know how to talk. I technically know basic knowledge and skills. Yet, I don't know how to write. I don't know how to feel. If that is what I mean to say. Wakaranai(I don't know). I know my birthday though. Yet, what is that happy feeling they talk about having one? All it is is just a number to how long you have been alive. So far, I am sixteen. So I have survived sixteen years. Yet, I don't know why I am here. Is that what you call confused? Conflicted? Shiranai(i don't know). Yet I don't need to know. It isn't important.
All I know is that I am alone, fending for myself. Yet, I know a few feelings. The basic knowledge ones. So those are the important ones I need to know I suppose since they are helpful to know. I believe they are senses which are indeed important. Hot, cold, hungry, smells good and bad, tastes good and bad, and pain. I know the physical one yet, there would be a pain in my heart. I can't explain it. It would come from my heart. It would feel so tight. I think that is how it feels.
Day in and Day out, I learn from life on the streets. How to run and avoid cops from stealing food if there is no money. I get my money from singing. If that is what you call it. Yea. It's singing. People seem to like my voice so they would give me money. I don't know why though? All I am doing is mimicking the songs I hear from stores. Yet, they still give me money for food and water. Which is...is the word good? Nice? What feeling is that? Or is it an action? Supportive? Maybe that is it. I need to learn more about this stuff.from the people walking around. They teach me stuff without realizing it. All I have to do is observe them. Then I am good and I have background knowledge of what it is like to feel, be human. Because, am I truly one?
Yet, as I learned from them, I learned something on my own. These people, humans, they are lucky and stupid. Ne(right)? It makes me, angry or jealous. Is that right? Wakaranai(I don't know). Yet, it hurts to see them all caught up in their own lives unaware of others who are really suffering. When they do, only some of them try to help me while the others give me a glance and pity me. But, is it weird to not care at the same time? I don't care about how they feel or think of me. I am still only an empty book. I am swallowed by darkness and solitude which I consider a alli. That way, I don't get hurt. That way I can survive. Have no emotions. Then the world can't hurt me like I see it hurts others. That is why I don't have any. So I don't feel pain and focus on surviving. Such as feeling the pain of the realization of knowing that I am all alone in this evil world.

Thanks for reading this really bad chapter! Please feel free to review and vote. I really appreciate i
Your support! Again, I am sorry if this sucked and I hope you keep on reading.
Love Kurosakisan