Inseperateble

Mikuo's P.O.V.

The airport gates opened up, letting us get off the plane. Then, the prerecorded message played, announcing our destination.
"Welcome to Sapporo Japan, we hope you enjoy your stay and have a nice day."
I woke up early this morning and arrived at the airport on time to get om the 7:00 A.M. plane to Sapporo Japan. The flight was about 2 hours long so not that bad of a trip.
The reason why I'm here is because the gang. They have their last concert for the season here today for the next 3 days and I heard Miku's family is debuting with them. Miku. Since Miku had left half a year ago, my life quickly hit rock bottom. Yet I still worked & got my education and ect. Yet I have become wasted. Spending anything that was related to Miku I bought it. For now Miku became a huge star with millions of adoring fans. The reason why is because Miku has become a famous singer like her family.
Yet I still yearn for Miku. I want to be with her still despite her fame. Miku.
I was sitting in the waiting area for someone to pick me up and I was watching Miku on my phone. Making me think about the lyrics from Sarishinohara, "What's been going through your mind since you entered that new world? Are you even lonely? I know my existence to you is puny but if it means anything I still love you."
How those words relate to how I feel right now.
I am stuck in my own misery as I feel alone again. Gumi & Gumiya went back to their singing career. Along with Rinto and Lenka who were scouted out also. They too having gotten a bit popular. Glad to see that they are doing well.
I was sitting in a chair listening to Miku sing Romeo and Cinderella with my eyes closed. It was always soothing to hear her sing. As I was into the song I was felt someone tap my shoulder. Taking my earbud put and looking up at the person with my teal eyes I noticed that it was a twin drill, magenta color haired girl in a maid outfit. She looked like she is 15 and I wondered if she was cosplayer?
"Are you Hatsune Mikuo?" The woman said with a smile.
"Yes. I am." I said, standing and bowing to her. She returned the bow and then smiled,
"My name is Kasane Teto. I was sent by Shion Kaito to come and get you. I am the households maid." She said with a smile. Nodding, I believed her.
"Follow me please." She said politely with a smile.
I got up and did as she said. There was a long moment of silence until I saw the girl had a bit of a baby bump and then I had to ask for her age.
"Hold are you?"
"I'm in my 30s. Why you ask?"
"Oh. Just curious."
"Haha. I see....Hm? Are you looking at my stomach sir?" She said, causing me to break my train of of thought. I then became flushed realizing that I was staring at her stomach.
"O-oh....U-um....I just."
"Haha. It's ok. I am used to it. It happens all the time. I guess people tend to get shocked seeing that I'm pregnant."
"Awe. You're having a baby. Congratulations."
"Haha. Thank. My husband Ted and I thought it was about time."
"Oh. What does your husband do?"
"He is the Shion family butler."
"Oh wow. That must be nice. Working with your husband."
"Haha yes. He and I have been working together for a long time. It's because of our job that we met. Haha. Yea. We were working there ever since little Miku was actually little. Haha. Now look at her, she has grown into a beautiful young woman."
"Yea. She is beautiful." I said with a smile as we got into the car. There was yet again a moment of silence as I looked out the window of the car she drove. I then realized my mind was wandering again. I thought about what would it be like if Miku and I ended back together? More importantly, does she still love me like I do to her.
I wonder. Will Miku ask me if we could ever have a baby. What would that be like. Uuuuugh. Why am I thinking this?
"Mikuo-kun." Teto said. I jumped and was surprised that she used my first name yet I am not offended. She is really nice otherwise.
"Hai?"
"Thank you for taking care of Miku. She was going through so much. Life was hell. But you...once you came in she said there was so much light. So much warmth. Haha. She'd ramble on and on about you."
"Really?"
"Hai. Haha. She truly does love you. Why wouldn't she too? You're a very kind young man from what I can tell. While also you have sacrificed so much for her."
"Thank you very much." I said and bowed my head with respect. I smiled and then looked out the window. She was still talking about me. Closing my eyes I let the sun fall on my face, it was such a relief to be told that.
"We're here." Teto said, pulling up in front of a hotel.
"Thank you." I said getting out of the car while Teto grabbed my bags.
Once I entered the hotel I saw the old gang and they then tackled me. The girls squealed and the guys laughed.
"G-guys?!" Was I all I could say due to the sudden tackle.
"Mikuo welcome back." Lenka said with a smile.
"We missed ya." Rinto said.
"Haha. Omg. We have so much to catch up on." Gumi said excitedly.
"Haha. Yes we do." I replied.
"Good to have ya back buddy." Gumiya said with a smile, patting my back.
"Should we find my room now?" I asked. Everyone nodded and then lead me to my room. Letting me get unpacked and situated.
Then I asked the question that I've been meaning to ask,
"where is Miku?"
  "She won't be here for she has business else where." Said a deep velvet like voice. Turning around I saw it was Luka who had walked in. 
   "Luka-San?!"
   "Hello Mikuo-kun. Long time no see." 
   "It has. How have you been?" I said with a smile.
   "I have been well. Thank you for asking. Are excited to see your friend's concert for the next few nights?"
   "Yes. It has been a dream come true for them and I am extremely excited to see it come true."
   "Haha. That is swell. Well. I came to only check up on you. I hope to talk more later since I have things to do."
   "Wait. Is by any chance Miku here as well. I want to say "hello" to her." I said cheerfully with my hopes up. Maybe she is here for a visit at least.
   "Gomen. She has some things to do so she won't be able to it. My little sister is a little diva anyway. Haha."
  "Haha. Yea." I laughed back warmly despite the slight pain in my chest. I wanted to see Miku. Badly I admit. But right now is not the time to mope over it. I am here for my friends with my friends. And I will enjoy the time with them.