Kittens & Puppies

Camp Disney was the current location for Tommy, Gidget and the Hyena twins, but there are other kids there too. There were a trio of kittens and a puppy trio there too. Two of the kittens were brothers with either brown or black colored fur while the third was their white colored furred sister. Their names were Toulouse (voiced by young Gary Dubin), Berlioz (voiced by young Dean Clark), and Marie (voiced by young Liz English), and they were Aristocats, which are like Aristocrats but as cats. Both Toulouse and Berlioz wore a sweater vest, but while Berlioz had a red tie, Toulouse had a blue bow tie. Marie wore a pink shirt with a pink skirt as well, along with a pink bow on her neck and a smaller one on her head. The puppy trio were dalmatians who the first two were brothers and the third being their sister. The oldest was Patch (voiced by young Bobby Lockwood), who got his named for the large black patch over his right eye. The second was Rolly (voiced by Kath Soucie), who was the largest due to his big appetite that is similar to the hyena twins. The third was Cadpig (voiced by Kath Soucie) who was the youngest and smallest of the three puppies, and had large downward ears and blue eyes instead of black like her brothers. Patch wore a red shirt with the words 'Thunderbolt' on it, Rolly wore a gray colored shirt, and Cadpig wore a light grayish blue colored shirt and skirt. Of course there was another kitten in the camp, who had orange colored fur, a blue shirt and a red backwards cap. His name was Oliver (voiced by young Joey Lawrence), and he was the adopted son of Baloo the Bear, who was the current owner of Camp Disney. Gidget decides to try making friends with both the kittens and puppies, but Tommy was a bit scared to do it, as he was worried that they wouldn't accept him as their friend and the fact that he gets scared of dogs (as dogs are the natural enemy of foxes in real life). Gidget: "Come on Tommy, just because the puppies are dogs does not mean they're bad." Tommy: "I know... but still..." Gidget: "Everything will be okay, we can have a chat with them during lunch." Jokey: "Did somebody say lunch?" asked Jokey, who got excited by hearing the word 'lunch', which made Gidget to giggle. When lunch time came, the puppies and kittens were sharing the same table, with Tommy, Gidget and the hyena twins as well. Patch: "Uh... shouldn't there be more than one table here?" Jokeo: "There were... until he got the idea of what they would taste like." said Jokeo, pointing at his twin, who chuckled nervously. Jokey: "Sorry..." Tommy: "You ate the other tables?" Jokey: "I did say that I got a big appetite." Patch: "Say, aren't you the guys we saw on the bus here?" Tommy: "Yeah... I'm Tommy, and these are my friends, Gidget, Jokey & Jokeo." Patch: "I'm Patch, and these are Rolly & Cadpig, my siblings." Rolly: "Hey." Cadpig: "Salutations everyone." Jokey: "Huh?" Cadpig: "That's my fancy way of saying hello." Jokey: "Oh." that was when Oliver came to the scene, seeing that there was only one table. Oliver: "Uh... do you guys mind if I sit here with you guys?" Gidget: "Go right ahead." Jokeo: "Not like there's any other table to sit on right now." Oliver: "Thanks... but I could have sworn there were more tables..." Jokeo: "There were, then my twin happened." Jokey: "Sorry, I got hungry." Oliver: "You mean that you ate them?!, how is that possible?" Jokey: "I don't know, I just put them in my mouth and chew them until I swallow them." this only made Jokeo to roll his eyes. That was when Oliver noticed that Marie was looking at him. Oliver: "Uh... hi?" Marie: "Bonjour, what might your name be?" Oliver: "My name's Oliver." Marie: "I'm Marie, I don't remember seeing you on the bus with us." Oliver: "That's because I kind of live here, with my adopted dad being the current owner of Camp Disney." Patch: "Really?!" Cadpig: "Wow, you're lucky." soon, Marie's brothers introduced themselves to Oliver and the others, and once lunch time was over, it was time for some camp activities. Fawn: "Today we're going butterfly catching, whoever catches the most wins, but remember, you must release them after we're done, that way we could see them fly all around us." the kids nodded, and soon were heading to the butterfly fields, unaware that they were being watched by the Demon trio hiding in the bushes. SpaceWarp: "You sure this is the right place?" ScreamClaw: "Yes, this is where the call came from." ThunderSmacker: "And I'll bet those brats were behind it." ScreamClaw: "You might be right, and they all look so adorable... it's a shame that they're about to face our flames." said ScreamClaw, before letting out an evil laugh while looking at the children from the bushes.