Useless conscience

It was evening when the Demon trio were hiding in a cave, and they were pacing back and forth, trying to think of a plan to get revenge on the kids at Camp Disney. ScreamClaw: "Wait!, I got it!, this plan should do it!, to the secret lab!" SpaceWarp: "What secret lab?" ScreamClaw: "The one we used to create the potion that temporarily turned me in a Medieval dragon." ThunderSmacker: "Oh yeah... that one potion in that Medieval fair chapter." said ThunderSmacker, before he and the other demon dragons went to what looked like a lever. ScreamClaw: "Pull the lever boys." said ScreamClaw, before SpaceWarp pulls the lever, and a trap door was opened and ScreamClaw fell into it while screaming 'Wrong lever!', before a big splash was heard. SpaceWarp: "Oops..." said the black demon dragon, before ScreamClaw returned with a crocodile on his tail. ScreamClaw: "Why do we even have that lever?" ThunderSmacker: "I was gonna ask you that." ScreamClaw: "Never mind!" said ScreamClaw, before he removes the crocodile off of his tail, pulls the right lever and soon he and the other Demon dragons were in what looked like some sort of secret lab. ScreamClaw: "Here's my plan, we'll turn Toon Fox and his friends into harmless little fleas, then we'll put them inside a box, and then put the box inside another box, and then mail that box to ourselves and when it arrives, ah, ha, ha, ha!, we'll smash it with a hammer!" SpaceWarp: "Uh... that plan sounds kind of... silly." ScreamClaw: "Oh I can assure you... it's gotta work!, or we'll have to make another plan!, and another!, and another and another, and another!" ThunderSmacker: "Pull yourself together!" said the blue demon dragon, before slapping ScreamClaw to snap him out of his crazy moment. ScreamClaw: "Sorry... we've been trying to get that fox and his friends since the beginning of this story and we haven't even gotten close." SpaceWarp: "Well if it makes you feel better, we can give your plan a try." ScreamClaw: "Thanks..." back at Camp Disney, Jokey was having a hard choice on what to do. Turns out he accidentally broke a special plate that belonged to Miss Fawn, and he wasn't sure what to do. Patch: "Oh man... now you done it..." Oliver: "That was Miss Fawn's favorite plate..." Jokey: "What am I gonna do?" Jokeo: "I wish that I knew..." suddenly, a small angel that looked like Jokey appeared on Jokey's left shoulder. Angel Jokey: "You should tell her the truth." Marie: "Uh... who is that?" Jokey: "My shoulder angel." suddenly, a small devil that looked like Jokey appeared on Jokey's right shoulder. Devil Jokey: "Oh don't listen to him, he's just trying to lead you to the path of righteous, I'm gonna lead you to the path that rocks." Angel Jokey: "Oh back off." Devil Jokey: "You back off!" Angel Jokey: "You!" Devil Jokey: "You infinity." Angel Jokey: "Ugh!" Devil Jokey: "Listen up, I got some good reasons why you should lie, look at your angel, he's got that sissy stringy music thing." Angel Jokey: "We've been through this, it's a harp and you know it." Devil Jokey: "Yeah right, that's a harp, and that's a dress." Angel Jokey: "Robe!" Devil Jokey: "Reason number 2, look what I can do!" said Devil Jokey, before standing on his hands. Tommy: "But... what does that have to do with anything?" Angel Jokey: "No, no, he's got a point." Gidget: "What point?" Jokeo: "Yeah, Jokey's angel and devil are about as useful as money to a guy who's in the afterlife." Rolly: "I can see what you mean." Berlioz: "How are we even able to see them?" Jokeo: "I never understood that myself, but at least we know who he's talking to." Toulouse: "Uh guys... FYI that the Demon trio's heading this way!" said Toulouse, as he alerts the others about the Demon trio flying right towards them, with ScreamClaw holding a small bottle that has the flea potion inside. Cadpig: "Those guys again?!" Marie: "Hide!" said Marie, as she and the others went to find somewhere to hide, except for Jokey as he was still talking to his shoulder angel and devil. ThunderSmacker: "Where did they go?" Jokey: "Where did who go?" ThunderSmacker: "Those kids that were with you, stupid!" Jokey: "Uh... I don't really know." ScreamClaw: "Either you tell us or else!" Jokey: "Uh..." Devil Jokey: "Now's not the time, he's trying to make a choice on what to do about Miss Fawn's broken plate." ScreamClaw: "Oh really... how about a deal?, if you tell us where the other brats are... we can fix the plate for you." this made Jokey to gulp, he wasn't really sure what to do. Devil Jokey: "So what's your choice?" Jokey: "Uh... what's my choice?" Angel: "The choice on either you tell them where they went or not." Jokey: "Tell them where who went?" Devil & Angel Jokey: "Your friends!" Jokey: "Uh... okay... I made my decision... I'm gonna tell Miss Fawn the truth and ask for forgiveness!" said Jokey, before he went off to who knows where, leaving the Demon trio behind, speechless and confused. ScreamClaw: "That wasn't the choice moron!" SpaceWarp: "So... back to the drawing board?" ThunderSmacker: "Looks like it..." ScreamClaw's only response was a loud scream of frustration. Back with Jokey, he told Miss Fawn what happened to her plate and begged for forgiveness. Fawn: "Oh Jokey, I'm sure it was just an accident, besides, no plate is worth more than the lives of others." Jokey: "Um... how much does a life cost?, 100 dollars?" this only made Fawn to giggle as she thought what Jokey said was funny. That was when the other kids showed up, Gidget: "There you are Jokey." Tommy: "Can you tell us what happened?" Patch: "And please, let it be the true story." Jokey was about to say something when his shoulder angel and devil came back. Angel Jokey: "You should tell them the truth." Devil Jokey: "No way, tell them that you fought those demon creeps with a big bazooka!" Angel Jokey: "A bazooka?" Devil Jokey: "Why not?, it sounds way cooler." Fawn: "You two do realize that we can see and hear you, right?" Angel Jokey: "She's got a point there." Devil Jokey: "And what point is that?" Jokey: "Uh..." Jokeo: "Oh boy... here we go again..."