A deal from the other side

It was late at night when the Demon trio were hiding in their cave, and ScreamClaw was having a fit. ScreamClaw: "That's it!, we shall do what we've should have done a long time ago." SpaceWarp: "What's that?" ScreamClaw: "We are gonna get some help from our friends from the other side." ThunderSmacker: "What?!, but those creatures are heart eaters!" ScreamClaw: "Exactly, and that annoying Toon Fox has a big heart, which would make him a good meal for them." SpaceWarp: "But they can't take it unless he makes a deal with us to do it." ScreamClaw: "That's why we're gonna use those friends of his as a ransom." ThunderSmacker: "Are you sure this is gonna work?" ScreamClaw: "It has to... otherwise I'll be out of ideas." when morning came, the kids were enjoying the sun light, before seeing Jokeo with a leg cast. Patch: "What happened to your leg?" Jokeo: "It got crushed by a large rock." Jokey: "Wow bro, you really have a knack of having a hurt leg for a running gag." Jokeo: "I do not." Jokey: "Yeah you do, I got it all on tape." said Jokey, before placing a video tape into a VCR machine and a TV monitor begins showing the history of Jokeo's leg. First the orange shirt wearing hyena hurt his leg by a falling lighthouse, then a steam roller, then watching TV that somehow had his leg in it. There was also a scene where Jokeo was a real hyena in a poacher trap while screaming 'My leg!', and then his leg got abducted by aliens. And finally a scene where a small falling leaf broke his leg into a million pieces. Jokey: "Ha, ha, ha, ha!, that last one got the doc's daughter through collage." Jokeo: "Ugh..." Cadpig: "Hold on... if all of that happened, how do you still have your leg?" Jokeo: "When you're a Toon, you can recover from any injury that a normal person can't." Jokey: "But a broken heart is a different story." Gidget: "Speaking of which... Tommy, there's something I would like to ask you..." Tommy: "What is it?" before Gidget could say anything, the Demon trio showed up, and placing all the kids, except for Tommy, in a cage. Jokey: "Wow, these guys either have really good or really bad timing." ScreamClaw: "Shut up!, and as for you Toon Fox!, if you want your friends back unharmed, meet us in our cave, and don't be late!" shouted ScreamClaw, before he, the other Demon dragons and the cage vanished. It was not long before Tommy got to the cave and sees that the cage was above some sort of pot that was filled with green liquid. Tommy: "No... it can't be!" ScreamClaw: "That's right, that pot is filled with Dip!, the only thing that can kill a Toon like those kids!, so if you want them back unharmed, then surrender yourself to us!" Tommy: "Okay... you win, just let them go..." Gidget: "Tommy no!" Oliver: "Don't do it!" Patch: "Please!" Tommy: "I'm sorry guys, but since I'm the one who messed with the Demon dragons with that prank call, I have to pay the price..." ThunderSmacker: "That's right boy..." that was the moment when the Demon trio begin to sing. ScreamClaw: "♪Don't you disrespect me little man!♫, ♪don't you derogate or deride♫, ♪you're in our world now, not your world♫, ♪and we got friends on the other side!♫" ThunderSmacker & SpaceWarp: "♪We got friends on the other side~♫" ScreamClaw: "Alright my little heartless friends, he's yours now!" said the red Demon dragon, before a group of shadowy creatures with glowing yellow eyes appeared and got Tommy surrounded. ScreamClaw: "♪Yes~♫, ♪Are you ready?♫" ThunderSmacker & SpaceWarp: "♪Are you ready?♫" ScreamClaw: "♪Are you ready?♫, ♪Transformation central!♫" ThunderSmacker & SpaceWarp: "♪Transformation central!♫" ScreamClaw: "♪Reformation central!♫" ThunderSmacker & SpaceWarp: "♪Reformation central!♫" the creatures then grabs Tommy by the chest and took what looked like a heart. Suddenly Tommy started to turn into one of the creatures. ScreamClaw: "♪Transmogrification central!♫, ♪Can you feel it?♫, ♪You're changing, You're changing, You're changing, all right!♫, ♪I hope you're satisfied♫, ♪But if you ain't, Don't blame us!♫, ♪you can blame our friends on the other side~!♫" ThunderSmacker: "♪You got what you wanted♫." SpaceWarp: "♪But you lost what you had!♫" ScreamClaw: "Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" once the song was over, the kids widened their eyes in horror to see what happened to their friend. Gidget eyes started to turn red and used her psychic powers to destroy the cage and the pot of Dip too. The Demon trio were shocked by this, but couldn't do a thing as Gidget used her powers to send the trio flying right out of the scene. She then used her powers to scare off the creatures that turned Tommy into one of them. Once both the demon trio and the shadow creatures were gone, Gidget ran up to the shadow creature that used to be Tommy. Gidget "Oh my poor little foxy... what did they do to you...?" Oliver: "What are we gonna do?" Patch: "That's easy, since he saved us, it's now our turn to save him." Cadpig: "That's my brother for ya." Toulouse: "But how?" Berlioz: "Yeah, where do we start?" Jokey: "I got some ideas." Jokeo: "You do?" Jokey: "Yup." Rolly: "Oh boy... something tells me that this could take a while." and Rolly was right, for Jokey's ideas involved spraying water on Tommy with a hose, feeding him some ice cream, or hitting him on the head with a baseball bat, only for the Heartless Tommy to use it back at them. Jokeo: "Nothing's working!" Jokey: "Wait Jokeo!, we're not cave man!, we have technology..." said Jokey, before he hits Tommy with a computer monitor a few time, which didn't do anything. Jokeo: "It didn't work." Patch: "How in the world did you think any of those ideas would work?" Jokey: "I don't know, I'm not that much of a making good idea guy." this made everyone to place their own hands on their faces in frustration. That was when Fawn, Baloo and Genie came to the scene. Fawn: "What's going on?, and where's Tommy?" Baloo: "And what's that creature?" Genie: "That's a Heartless!, but what's it doing here?" Gidget: "That creature... is Tommy..." Fawn: "What?" the kids began explaining to the adults about what happened with the Demon trio and the curse they put on their fox friend. Genie puts on a doctor outfit and begins to examine Heartless Tommy. Genie: "Uh huh, just as I thought, what he needs to break the spell he's under is a kiss from a princess." All: "What?!" Genie: "Well this is a Disney story after all." Jokeo: "But where are we gonna find a princess?" while everyone else was trying to figure out where they could get a princess, Gidget walks up to Heartless Tommy, placing her hands on the creatures cheeks, before planting a kiss on the lips. Suddenly, the Heartless creature started to glow and then... POOF!, the creature was transformed back into Tommy D Fox, which surprised everyone. Baloo: "I thought you said that only a kiss from a princess could break the spell." Genie: "I did, and since Gidget managed to do it... that would mean..." All: "She's a princess?!" Gidget: "Um... did I forget to mention that I'm the Toon Mew princess?" Tommy: "Oh... what happened?, last thing I remember was that I was in a cave that the Demon trio were using and... you guys were in a cage!" Gidget: "Don't worry, we're all okay now, thanks to you." Tommy: "Yeah... but how am I a fox again?" Jokey: "Gidget's kiss broke the spell." Tommy: "Y-you kissed me?!" Gidget: "It was the only way I could save you... and you're the best friend I could ever have..." Tommy: "Gosh... thanks Gidget, you've been that to me too." and so with that, the fox and pink Pokémon kitten went to hug each other, which touched the hearts of everyone in Camp Disney.