Do you have a Valentine?

N A L A
2 Weeks Later...

"You fucked Sebastian?!" Kalani yelled

"You said you wouldn't do too much!" I whined

I had to tell somebody about my sneaky link with him and Kalani was the best option.

"Well that was before I knew what you were gonna say." Kalani explained "I'd never thought I see the day y'all were back buddy buddy."

"We're not buddy buddy we just...cordial."

"Cordial people don't fuck but okay sis." She shrugged as she sipped on her water bottle "How was it?"

"Everything." I blushed reliving that night all over again in my head "Sebastian has always had some good dick he was just too attached."

"Mhm, so what now?" Kalani questioned

"What do you mean? I questioned "We fucked, the end."

"You know damn well it's not the end." Kalani laughed "You said Kari is his cousin he's probably gonna come out to more meets."

"Sooooo?"

"Soooo he's probably gonna want some more of that nookie Nala. Come on now this is Sebastian we talking about. He was literally obsessed with you."

"Yeah but that was just a one time thing, I needed some dick and had to spin the block that's it, that's all." I said talking with my hands

"Anything else I miss, what's going on with you and Chris?"

"Nothing much." I shrugged

"Nah don't shrug me off. Do tell."

"Ugh fine." I had dinner with him the next day and we talked everything out. He wants to be together but now is not the right time for me I just got too much on my plate. He says he respects it but he's still going to try to convince me otherwise."

"And that's the only reason you don't want to be with him, because of timing?" Kalani asked

"Yes that's it." I assured her

"You wild as hell for fucking on Sebastian the night before, then going on a dinner date with Chris the next day." She smirked "Got these niggas at your disposal foreal."

"Lani shush." I laughed "Enough about me, how have you been?"

"Good." She answered "Skai finally stop moving funny so we're back cordial now."

"Do you think I should talk to her?" I asked "I kinda just blacklisted her after the whole she in love with me thing."

"That's up to you." Lani shrugged "You gotta figure out if a friendship with her is worth it for you."

I nodded agreeing with her. A notification popped up on my phone reminding me I had a session with Kari today in 20 minutes.

"Well Lani I'll call you later I gotta go meet up with Kari for a session."