Chapter 27 Hurt

Target:- 960 overall
20 Votes on this Chapter

I'm writing a Novel on Pocket Novel App based on Fanfiction. It's a Royal family base Novel. It's available in Hindi for now on Pocket Novel, but now I had started uploading it in English version also and that too on Wattpad, so check it out on my profile.

ONE MORE THING COMPLETE THE TARGET IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE ON REGULAR BASIS. MY DEAR SILENT READERS PLEASE BECOME A LITTLE VIOLENT BY VOTING ON THE CHAPTERS. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, HOW MUCH VOTES MATTER.

Author pov:-

As someone holds her hair and pulls it harshly.

"You bitch" It is the words she listens to and she knows who it can be. Francesca comes forward and slaps her. Bianca is still holding her hair. Emma hit her on her knee. Francesca dragged her towards the kitchen. She pushes Isabella harshly and Isabella falls on the ground. Her body is in pain. The kicks were so harsh, she could feel the pain. After torturing her they all left. The maid helps her to get inside her room. She gave her a painkiller and some food.

Days pass like that her family text her sometimes and one person from the family calls her once a day. She is happy to listen to their voice and pray to God that they will take her soon. It's been 15 days, and she is here with the Conti family. She has lost weight, the shining of her eyes became dull. She has dark circles under her eyes. She didn't get sleep properly, and about the food they give her food once in a day and sometimes twice not more than that. Sometimes the maid gives her food, by hiding from everyone. She always helps her whenever they torture her.

It's the 16th morning she wakes up with hope, that today someone will come to take her. She gets ready in her daily clothes and comes downstairs. Suddenly the door bell rings Francesca's look in Isabella's direction. She gets to know that she has to go and open the door. As Isabella opens the door she gets shocked to see the person standing in front of her. She immediately hugged him. He hugged her back. And kiss her forehead. She makes him come inside the house. And give him a glass of water.

I:-"Andre you came to take me along with you ?".

A:-"Baby." She cut him in the middle.

I:-"Don't say no Andre plzz".

A:-"Baby I came to meet you".

I:-"So it means you're not going to take me along with you". She sits down on the sofa with a thud and tears start falling from her eyes.

Andre comes close to her and tries to hold her but she jerks his hand away.

I:-"You all don't love me, that's why you don't want to take me along with you".

A:-"No baby it's not like that".

I:-"No you don't love me anymore".

A:-"No bella it's not like that ".

I:-"I'm a burden on you all ".

A:-"No bella don't say anything like that".

I:-"No you all hate me, I know you will not come again to take me, you all don't like me".

A:-"Bella nothing is like that". She jerks his hand and runs towards her room. She locked herself in the room. Andre called her several times but she didn't open the door. He left the house after a few hours. He left for Milan after dropping a text to her.

Andee
"Bella my bear, I am leaving for Milan, some important work came up, but I will come soon to take you back with me. Take care of yourself baby, Sam will join you there soon. Love you my Piccola".