Chapter 26 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮

Checkout DarknessRegina her stories. She is an amazing author. Follow her and don't forget to add her books in your library. Her writing style is amazing I really liked it. That's why I wanted to recommend her to you all also.

Target:- 25 VOTES

Isabella pov:-

I am shocked to see the person standing in front of me. The person who is standing in front of me is none other than Sam. One of my saviours. He is just like my brothers. He always protects me. I hug him tightly. He hugged me back, as per the rules he is not allowed to hug someone and it's his agency's rule but I broke it today. I don't know why I feel safe and happy. But yes, now I feel like Aure will also come back. We broke the hug.

Sam:-"What happened bella?"

I:-"Nothing. Just I'm missing you badly. Aure is also not with me. He left a few days ago and still didn't come back. I'm worried about him. Do you know where he is?"

Sam:-"Actually Bella. He has gone for some work, but will be back soon. You don't worry".

I:-"Sam have you had your dinner?"

Sam:-"Not yet".

I:-"okay then we are going out for dinner and that's final".

Sam:-"Okay bella".

I giggle listening to him and bid him bye saying I will come downstairs in 15 minutes until then he can get fresh in Aure's room.

Isabella outfit

Isabella outfit

I come and sit in the hall. Bianca came towards me and asked "Where are you going that too without asking us?"

I:- "Going out for dinner". I don't want to talk to her.

B:-"And who gave you permission to go out, go in your room. You're not allowed to go anywhere ".

I:-"I'm going and I don't need anyone's permission ".

Author pov:-

Saying this she moved towards Aure's room and knocked on the door.

I:-"Are you ready or not ?"

Sam:-"Coming bella".

Sam comes out and both of them move towards the hall. Seeing Sam with Isabella Bianca get alert that maybe Aure has also come but didn't find him. Both of them left the house and made their way towards Isabella's favourite cafe. They settle inside the private cabin. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door.