Chapter 29 Result

HEYY CUPCAKES AS PROMISE I AM POSTING THIS CHAPTER SOON. YOU ALL COMPLETE THE TARGET 🎯 SO SOON & I AM SURPRISE BY IT. SO HERE IS YOUR REWARD.

THE KEY TO OPEN
THE NEW CHAPTER ⬇️⬇️⬇️

TARGET 🎯 20 VOTES 💫✨AND
1.45K 👀💞VIEWS OVERALL

Andreano pov:-

I came towards the large tree, it's her favourite tree in the whole garden because it's huge. I was shocked to see the scene in front of me. Here she is, my little sister. She is reading a book and she is engrossed in it. She didn't pay attention towards us.

 She didn't pay attention towards us

I call her "Bella my bear". She looks from her book.

I:-"Yes Ande".

Author pov:-

They all are looking at her and she smiles. Then everyone went inside and settled on their seats. Isabella also sit on her sit. Everyone start their breakfast. In between breakfast everyone apologize to her for not taking her Milan after exams. By giving their reasons. She forgive them easily as she is a very kind hearted person. After breakfast everyone went to their respective work. Luca and Isabella went in the shooting room for practice and after 2 hours they both left and then she visit Library with her brother Elio and both of them spent good time with each other. Later Aure join her and both play guitar and sing a little. Then the 4 eat their lunch with little chit-chat.

She hides her pain from them. She is having nightmares and flashbacks. She wake up in the middle of nights, then not able to sleep. She is happy in the daytime but nights. It haunts her with the bad memories. But she didn't share it with her family.

Days pass like this and her bond is growing with each family member. She is happy and didn't talk with anyone from Conti family, neither they tried to contact her. And it's been month when she came back to Milan. She is enjoying her life here while learning a lot of things from her brother's.

Isabella pov:-

I'm back here a month ago and we all grew more closer to each other specially me. I spent my day with my father and brothers. None leave me alone mostly but sometimes they have to go but I understand that so I didn't said anything to them. I learned lots of things this month, Andre taught me self defense, El teaches me Financial terms and he suggested me lots of Financial books like Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Psychology of Money, and many more, Luc taught me Gun shooting and Riffle shooting also now I can shoot with different types of Guns, Matt teaches me different Management terms and I also help him in one of his project by making a budget for the event and he was very happy to see the low budget with lots of profit even he praised me that day so much, Aure taught me to play different tunes on guitar and even he taught me 2 different styles of guitar. Sam also teach me to keep an eye on everything and some self defense techniques. I'm very happy here. But I am not able to sleep properly at night because of these nightmares and flashbacks which my mother and her family have given me. I'm not sharing this with my family, as I don't want to stress them. But suddenly my phone ping and take me out of my thoughts.

I check on my phone and it shows that my result will issue in 3 days. I get happy to see the message I want to share this news with everyone but none of them is in the home. So I send a text in the family group.

WhatsApp Family Group

I:- "Hello my dear family I have a surprise for you all so come home soon".

A:-"Yes Bear I will be home by 9 in the evening".

D:-"Yes my princess I will come home soon".

El:-"Yes my Bella I will come before dinner".

L:-"I just have only one surgery I will be home in 3 hours my Tesoruccia".

Matt:-"Yes la mia Perla I will try to come home early but don't share the news until I come okay my princess".

I:-" okay Matt until you all come I won't share the news because I want to share the news with you all so I will wait for you".

Aure:-"Angioletto I will come in an hour".

With that I went downstairs and ask the helpers to help me in making something special for them. An Aure came after an hour. He worked in gym and till then I prepared the dinner with helpers. Soon  Luc came and he help me in cooking after that Dad and Ande came and later Matt join us. We had our dinner and everyone is asking me while dinner about surprise but I told them surprise will be given after the dinner.

After dinner we all settled in the hall and everyone eyes are on me.

Author pov:-

I:- "Dad my result will be released in 3 days". She didn't feel shy and nervous because of their love, support and trust.

Matt:-"Yeahhh it's a good news and double celebration time".

Aure:-"How double celebration dude?"

Matt:-"Because the day Bella's result will be out,later 2 days it's my birthday so we will celebrate both on the same day".

D:-"Yaa it's a good news".

Everyone is happy to listen this. And after a small chit chat they went in there room.

The day of her result

Everyone is sitting in the hall none has gone anywhere, by seeing Isabella face because she took stress of her result and fall ill because of that. She is ill from the next day of announcement. She is suffering from high fewer. It hitch everyone's breath mostly Leonardo. He use to stay with her. And everyone else accompanied her time to time and now everyone is sitting in the hall as she is feeling well now. Matt open the site and start typing her seat number and password and soon the result open she close her eyes 👀 due to fear. But she open it listening Aure and Matt loud voice.

Matt:-"La mia Perla".

Aure:-"Angioletto".

She slowly open her eyes and check the result. Only to get shock.

Hey my dear readers I want to thank you for loving the book so much and giving it a try.

I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU VOTE ON THE CHAPTERS, RATHER THAN JUST READING IT. YOUR VOTES MOTIVATES ME.

SO MY DEAR SILENT READERS, PLEASE DO VOTE ON CHAPTER.

We authors literally didn't sleep and adjust our schedule only to search and imagine the story so don't we deserve a small praise in comment section or by votes.

DO YOU ALL LIKE THE CHAPTER, PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION.