Chapter 14 - Fortuna Symlets (Part 2)

>>> >>> Content  Swearing :  Swearing <<< <<<

Mr. Almonds gently sits down on the stool. He then moves the money back to Joseph using his sharp sparkled purple shard. Gently takes a deep breath before harnessing his power on the blue orb. Joseph was lost in comprehend on what is going on, but before he can answer, Mr. Almonds tells Joseph on it's whereabouts. " The blue orb Joseph, it... is to be ought to never reveal it's true form... but it was believed to have existed thousands of years..."

Joseph itches his head in confusion. He doesn't really get all of these histories like and so he gets angry, demanding the easier answer rather than being ethical. " Mr. Almonds I think I would be glad if you tell me the easier way if you can for goodness sakes ! "

Mr. Almond looks at Joseph with his menacing purple eyes. He lets out a small fume afterwards. " You really...think... you can reveal this to others  ? it... is my friend... with me...all along Joseph... now tell me...what do you offer with this blue orb ? You...want me to predict ? or wish... a paradox or some sort... "

Joseph nods his head to his weird friend like he was stupid or something. He was just there to gently tell him that he demands answers about the blue orb and this prediction. Mr. Almonds gladly accepts  his offer to help and so he begins to run his hand around the blue orb. Suddenly, the blue orb starts glowing brighter and brighter. Joseph couldn't comprehend the power of the light and he almost passed out. Joseph woke up on this weird black void in his mind. He tries to clear his vision to see and comprehend properly when suddenly Mr. Almond appeared like a light in the middle of the void. Joseph fell onto his knees from Almond's sudden appearance.       " So Joseph...you really hide a lot of very...interesting things...on your mind... tell me what brings you really here about your predictions ? "

Joseph stands up and looks at Almond with a serious stare. " I just want you to please...not tackle my imaginations in any way...you heard me yeah ? "

Mr. Almond nods Joseph in an agreement not to interfere with his mind in any way. Mr. Almond enchant his powers with pain and Joseph screeches as the vision in his mind starts playing again. Joseph again visions himself waking up from the road covered with snow. It suddenly cut off when Joseph opens his eyes. Mr. Almond sees this and he got a little angry because Joseph cut the magic spell out. " Joseph ? what on earth ? why did you open your eyes ? Damn... *sigh* look, try to go numb again...I'll bring you back again but this time it's going to be more painful than the first time alright ? "

Joseph apologizes to Almond and promises to him that he won't try to break the spell again. Mr. Almond uses his hand once again to wrap the blue orb around and it starts to get brighter and brighter. Joseph passes out but this time he wakes up in a street. Joseph tries to clear his eyes again because it was blurry but when he managed to do it, it was freezing cold and Joseph just realized he was on a pile of snow. It seems the road was covered with piles of snow and snowflakes silently falls with the atmosphere of the night. Joseph looks around, a little familiar with the road. Joseph was confused, he managed to find out the place he just landed is in Winchester Hike. Joseph looks to his right, he was shocked. It was his ex-friend's house. Joseph gulps in deep pain. Joseph passes through the wooden fence and onto a window to take a peak. Joseph was stunned, to find out his ex-friend was eating with his family. Obviously he was a little angry from that. His ex-friend looks at the window only to also be greeted to e stalked by Joseph. He then rolled his eyes around like he didn't care at Joseph one bit. Joseph felt his heart aching when his ex-friend did that. Joseph looks down in dismay. Will this seriously be forever ? will this be the only thing his life has lost ? He said to himself about him, Loosing a friend, takes a piece of my heart away with him. Joseph breaks down in tears on the cold snow. He too felt cold and shaken from the unfortunate moment between them. Suddenly, Joseph passes out on the snow and sleeps with pain.