Chapter 44 - Lawyers To Court

>>> Warning Content: Swearing, Emotional Distress, Sensitive words, Abuse, Violence <<<

Days running and wind blowing with smoke on January 18, 2017. JTan carefully grabs a bible off the table whilst the person who's going with him the detectives, hitch out to call the lawyer they have since today. The lawyer's name is Bryan Mike, and maybe the only best lawyer out there who remains the good and extremely anonymous. Upon arriving at the front door of JTan and the detectives, they greet with open hands and amazing mornings together. " We need to head out now..." said JTan. He then continues to ask about where Jack is. The detectives strive and looked up the stairs to see where he was. 

Meanwhile Jack who sits at the side of the bed, mustering and cannot carry the courage to finally see Nicky in the courtroom. He is filled with grief and like an evil pouring inside of him with revenge. Gripping his hand and his eyes grew like a tiger's sense, Jack carefully looks at the picture he is holding in front of him, neatly placed on his knee. It was the photo of him and Nicky who were together at San Francisco. He then suddenly gets the memory of him on that day in the bridge where he attempted to save Nicky whilst being in the red fence crying. He tries to stop thinking all of those when the bad thoughts crawl around him. He felt like he was being treated like an animal, even Nicky feels scared and everything when slowly the world did not accept his life over.

Jack shooks when suddenly detective Smith enters through his bedroom door. " C'mon Jack... let's go... our lawyer's waiting... you'll see Nicky very soon okay? ".

Jack clears his tears out, sigh at the relief. He stands up and carefully settles the picture on the bed before following Detective Smith downstairs. Now all of them are down there, They went out of the house, JTan locking the front door before getting inside the black van and speeding off through the suburban roads of Winchester Hike before leaving Scranton for good. While they make their way to court in New York City, JTan attempts to call Joseph and Sam who are together roaming around in New York City's main place. Joseph asked his dad JTan that they will go with Sam together again. JTan gets a call back from Joseph and asks where he is. " Joseph? where are you... we need you to go to the courtroom now... grab your friend Sam there now...".

On the other end, Joseph nods on the phone, " sure dad... we'll head there but it's going to take a while...". JTan says something through the phone before hanging up. Joseph settles his phone through his sling bag before looking down onto Sam where his head is laid on his lap. Joseph smiles before making a petting gesture to Sam by running his hand over his brown hair. " I've always liked the feeling of petting you... hehehe...". Sam blushes immensely and his pink eyes sparkle with love, as he looks up towards Joseph's brown eyes. Before they slowly get off from each other. It seems they're in a quiet trees and life in New York's Central Park. Since it was in the early morning, barely anyone was around. Joseph and Sam slowly gave a gentle hug before pulling out and walked together in the dazzling path.