Chapter 23 - Wounds Fortune

>>> >>> Warning Content :  Sensitive  <<< <<<

Back in the hospital of New York, JTan is still shocked by the old man that suddenly appeared beside him. He moves back from fear and he demands to know who the old man is. " What... What is your name ?? you scared me !"

The old man smiled a bit and pats JTan's back, then telling his name. " Hi... My name is... Joshua... I'm... a guide... well... as for you of course... "

JTan was a bit skeptical. He slowly grabs Joshua's arm and settles it down, making a sign of his presence that he is not allowed to be touched by anyone, or even a stranger. Joshua sees this and understands his safety and so he too settles himself down. " alright... I can understand, I'll... settle down... I don't hurt people but I respect boundaries... "

JTan nods exaggeratedly, trying to persuade Joshua about his boundaries. " yeah... alright... I can sense that..." He said it with a skeptical voice, unsure of his feeling. Joshua was not having any of it and carefully tells JTan about his son. " Okay but your... son... Joseph... he is hurt now...-" Joshua has not finished his sentenced yet and JTan stopped him from continuing because he was confused.

JTan stood still on his metal bench for a second. He was stunned that the old man Joshua knew his son's name. " Wait a minute... How did you know my sons's name ? I need an explanation right now..."

Joshua kept quiet there for a second before telling him truthfully. " well... suppose I said yes... I have not finished my sentence yet..."

JTan slowly looks down in guilt for not respecting someone. He apologizes for a second there. " oh I'm so... sorry... I did not mean to interrupt... but... thanks... for saving... my son ?"

Joshua nods happily after JTan apologizes back. " it's okay... I... I can understand but... I'm just not inter-actable with people right now since I'm fearing for my son's life..." Joshua understands JTan's safety and assures him that his son is fine for now. " you know... it is better for you to be quiet... for now... "

JTan looks at Joshua and smiles a bit. It seems he is telling the truth that he is responsible for saving his son Joseph. He carefully drops a tear, delivering that sadness outside. This brings Joshua a bit surprised but he too smiles. " look JTan don't worry... just maybe you need to take a break with your son you know?? try... showing something good to make him happy... after all, it is what you want right ?? "

Joshua configures and gets confused. Now he wants to know why JTan is guilty of this weird feeling. " JTan... wh... why are you sad?? or even... worried ??  tell me... I know you can do it... "

JTan ignores his survival instinct and tells Joshua about the problem. "Look... I'm afraid... of my son Joseph... there's something between him and Sam that he shouldn't know... and... it's personal alright ? I've been putting all my foreigners away because I cannot afford to loose another... one... I think I've been talking too much-"