Chapter 46 - Can't Escape

>>> >>> Warning Content: Violence, Swearing, Blood, <<< <<<

The same time of February 14th, 2017. A crow flies over a field of corn, reaching down on this rural red barn that is far from anything around. A sudden prompt of wind passes through and there the big door over the red barn opens. A hand suddenly reaches out, drenched with blood. Then there she gets out. Amber finally makes her way out of the barn screaming in pain as the wind grew stronger around her. " Where... is that... prick... I'll kill her! ". She cannot help but kept talking to herself.

Amber has loss all of her sanity just staying below ground on that barn hostage by Britney, but it seems she now failed to realize that Amber has escaped. Amber makes her way to the side of the barn to grab a red tipped axe that is neatly placed over the wall. After grabbing it, she walks towards the barn house and then chops the doorknob before using her foot to bash it through, destroying the door in the process. " Where are you!? ". She screams, desperately finding Britney around but to no avail. She searches inside the house, going up and down, she did not find anyone. She gets mad so much that she destroys even more things inside. pushing the counter filled with food and a toaster, and even the whole table. Her pain gets worse as she suddenly has an internal bleeding beside her waist. She leans against the wall, gasping for air before returning to normal again, wanting revenge for that Britney.

She head outside of the barn all angry and frustration. She did not find any good transportation but she manages to find a pathway that just leads to the highway. She makes her way out of the barn field and into the forest. While walking, she hears someone talking around. Looking around constantly, Amber realizes that she just saw her son standing in the middle of the broken road. " Mom? please... help me I... I feel scared mom... ". Her son was crying, feeling guilty and lonely without her. " Honey!? N...Ni...Nicky? please tell me you're around... ". She tries to find him but to no avail. It was just her hallucination kicked in and it was extremely bad that she lost her way on the road and is now in the middle of nowhere. Screaming again, she use her axe to angrily sliced the tree with it. Just being stuck there, Amber just use all her power and force to kick out of this immense axe before falling down onto the ground and passing out. The axe falls down but she remains unconscious on the leafy grounds of the forest.

She gets up again but with a broken head. Seeing things she shouldn't as she walks her way on the dirty forest. Amber suddenly sees a mysterious figure looking out onto her. It was tall, naked and afraid. She shivers when it hopped out of her view. She runs with her axe deeper into the forest, looking around screaming. " WHERE ARE YOU... YOU SLUT!? COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! ". She continues to scream in the forest. Birds fly away and butterflies scattered out of the way. Amber finds a river nearby and then walks along its banks. The stream make its way down and down as he passes through the thick pine trees around. Amber stops on a nearby rock that is wedged over a river. She puts her axe down before pulling out something from her pocket. It was a photo print of herself and her son standing side by side over the hills. She smiles with tender as she runs her hand down on the fine picture print. " Don't worry son... I'll find you well... ".