"PROMO"

In a splendid room, Anirudh himself on bended knee before Bondita, both adorned in resplendent attire

Holding a ring in his hands, Anirudh's countenance radiated unparalleled joy as he prepared to articulate the three words Bondita had longed to hear.

Anirudh- Bondita Main Tumhen Aaj Apne Dil Ki Baat bataunga.. woh teen Shabd bataunga Jo Tum kabse sunna chahti thi, Bondita I-I love....

He began, but before he could complete his declaration, Bondita interjected, her words halting him.

Bondita- "Ruk jaaiye barrister Babu, Aage Ek Shabd bhi nahin bolenge Aap" she asserted.

In an unexpected twist, Chandrachur entered the scene, seizing Bondita's hands.

Bondita, her gaze lowered, listened as Chandrachur proclaimed,

Chandrachur- Kyunki ab mere Hone Wali biwi hai"

The weight of these words struck Anirudh, causing him to rise abruptly, his once-held ring now slipping through his fingers and onto the floor.

Chandrachur attempted to drag Bondita away, engaging in a futile effort to talk her out of the room. However, his endeavor came to a sudden halt when Anirudh decisively seized Chandrachur's hand, applying a firm and angry twist. In the midst of this intense moment, Chandrachur, forced by the pain, released Bondita's hand. Anirudh, now holding Bondita's hand, met her gaze filled with a mix of emotions.

With an authoritative tone, Anirudh cautioned, ""Bondita ko chhune ki koshish bhi mat karna Nahin Tho Main Tere Hath yeh todne Mein Ek Pal Ki Bhi deri Nahin lagaunga"

Despite Anirudh's protective statement, Bondita chose to withdraw her hand from his grasp. In a surprising turn of events, she approached Chandrachur and firmly asserted,

Bondita- "Chhodiye inhe, barrister babu" Her words echoed with a sense of determination, signaling a shift in allegiance from Anirudh to Chandrachur.

Anirudh- Per bondita...

Bondita- Chhodiye!!

Bondita, overcome with emotion, as she said and he, in turn, let go of Chandrachur's hand. However, as Anirudh withdrew, Chandrachur seized Bondita's hand with an iron grip, inflicting a tight hold that betrayed a forceful determination.

Tears welled up in Bondita's eyes as she cast her gaze downward, helpless in the clutches of an undesirable fate.

Chandrachur, unyielding in his pursuit, asserted, " Yeh shaadi tho ho kar hi rahe ni hain"

A declaration laden with the weight of an ominous inevitability. With a callous pull, he dragged Bondita away, leaving her with a lingering, pained look back at Anirudh.

Anirudh, stunned by the abrupt turn of events, stood frozen in a state of shock. However, the sight of Bondita's tear-streaked face jolted him into a resolute stance. In defiance,

Anirudh declared, "Aur main yeh shaadi Kabhi nahi hone dunga, kiski bhi halat main nahi"

A vow that echoed with unwavering determination, promising to challenge fate itself for the sake of their shared destiny.

So guys are you excited for this new twists?
•What do you think will bondita end uf marring Chandrachur??
•Will Anirudh be able to save bondita?
•Will Anirudh be able to express his love?
•What will happen if Anirudh couldn't stop Bondita marriage Chandrachur??
•Will there love story get a happy ending ?

!!THANK YOU!!
😘💗