6.Sunshine

I SERIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND that who the hell have put a tick in my to do list!

Wait! After he give me my phone it was already open so does that mean..

NO.NO.NO did he read my to do list!?

But why did he put a tick mark on 3rd one?

Wait, me and him was staring the sky together, but we don't watch it as lovers right? Then why did he!??

Urghhh!

I will ask him now why did he do that! Who the hell give him the right to go though my phone and see my to do list!

But how will I confront him now the thing after i did in terrace was already eating me up and just the thought of seeing him again? No I can't do this!.

I walked down in the dining hall and saw everyone laughing. And he was also there i can see him from corner of my eyes.

When I asked them they told me about him asking if he is ugly. I mean why does he even think about this? He is so hands- okay looking guy! Yes okay looking guy.

What is happening to me!?

And then he said that the person doesn't look him in the eyes and always run away. Yeah I know that i also always run away whenever he see me or he is around me....

But when Mahira di said that if the person is a girl i looked at him but immediately looked away when our eyes meet.

To his early statement Mahira didi said that the person might be nervous or be sacred to look at him. And she said that he has so beautiful eyes why could he think like that the person thinks he is ugly? To that I too agree, tbh i like his eye colour it's so beautiful. And i nodded to that.

The whole time he was staring at me. I can feel it. And when Ahmed Bhai asked him that does they know the person he looked towards me and said 'MAYBE'

And suddenly i understand that he was talking about me! Yes whenever he is around and looked at me i always could looked away. And though of him talking his sister makes me blush
How can he ask like this!!?

And during lunch we had a small talks and i was telling them about my family and all. And whole time i found him staring at me.

After the we finish our lunch I get up from the chair and was going towards my room, when I saw him walking out of the main door.

I enter in my room and make a voice call to mumma, she receives it after four rings.

"Hello assalamualaikum mumma" I said with a cheerful voice while sitting on the bed.

"Walekum assalam beta how are you? Is the weather there good and are you eating your food on time? And what did you eat?" She bumpers me with her questions.

"Clam down, calm down i will give you all are answers, okay" I said while laughing.

"First tell me" I hear mumma from there side.

"Han toh! First I am good as always, second the weather is quit chilly but it's fine, third yes I am eating my food on time Mahira didi is making so delicious food that i can't resist and last but not least i think, fourth i eat kofta curry with
Rice." I said with a giggle.

"Hm good and now that I am not there don't even think of not eating on time, okay?" She said in a strict and ordering tone.

"Okay mam!" I said and i hear didi's laugh in background.

"Is didi is also there? I want to talk to her." I said and hear mumma.

"Okay talk to her but I want to talk to you about something thing okay I will call you later." Mumma said to which I replied a yes.