16. Grumpy

SOMETHING CHANGES IN ME. After the bunk with anam, something really changed in me. I found myself randomly thinking about her,
Or found myself zone out, which is most of the times now.

It's been 2 weeks, after our bunk. She really do has some Spark in her that make me pull towards her everytime, every second.

"Yaar asim dekhe!" Ali said while shaking my shoulders.

I'm at college with Ali right now and him...*sigh*

He is showing me his would-to-be-future-wife.
"Asim, she is wearing traditional today! Mai toh lutte potte gaye, mai toh gya~" Ali started singing.

Wase mai bhi lutte potte gya tha anam ko dekhe kare us din traditional mai. Hayeeeee-what the actual hell!

This is what happening to me now a days! Even the most simplest or smallest things would remind me of anam.

I might have to take help if this goes on more and more.

"Asim!" Ali shouted.

"What?" I asked him irratated why he is disturbing from thoughts of her.

"Were are you lost? Pyar ka chakkar toh nhi babu bhaiya!?" Ali said while wriggling his eyebrows at me.

"I think you are lost, you lost your mind!" I said now more irratated by his words.

"Hm, that's true cause I'm really lost but.........in herrrrrr." Ali said in a singing tone at last, making me really think he lost his mind.

I get up and started walking away from my idiotic friend.

"Where are you going my love!?" Ali shouted i disgusted at his choice of words.

"To tell your 'love' that you need some help!" I said and walked away but I do hear some of his words like. 'Beta jab tere waqt aayga na toh mai dekhte hon!'.

I thought about it but shrugged it off.
I straight walk to my love, and climb on it wearing my helmet and start it.

Yes the only love in my life is my bike!.

Soon i arrived at flat. I walked towards my door and was about to open it but i hear a loud screm.

Anam!

I rang the bell aggressively, worried that she again might have been hurt like last time.

She opened the door, and i hear her groning.

"Who is there now?"

"What happened?" I asked as soon as she opened the door.

"Many things happen, tell me about which thing you are talking about?." She said and i looked at her with 'are you serious?' face.

"I hear your scream." I said maintaining my stonic face.

"Ahaaaaa! Yesssss there is there one problem which from that time I'm trying to solve but it's not and I'm not understanding it even I saw some YouTube videos about stilllllllll!" She said irritated and honestly she was looking so cute while telling this, the way her expression were changing while talking to me was something which made me feel....giddy?

"Show me." I blurt out even before thinking what i was saying.

"You.... know math?" She asked in suspiciously.

Is she for real!? She is doubting me! The maths king!? I got so many prices in maths, i was always the brightest student and I'm still.

And here she is asking if i know maths? I study maths it's my subject.