2.Sunshine

RIGHT NOW I AM SITTING with my cousins but actually I am on my phone checking my early taken pictures with my cousins.

Now there are very few people, there are only main birde side people's and groom side people's.

The wedding hall is almost empty.

I was bored now so i thought to roam around the hall it is very big.

I was roaming only then didi called me. I walked towards her. "Yess" i said.

"Come let's go to stage i think they are starting the rituals" she said. I nodded my head then we walked towards the stage.

We were looking at the rituals which very going on.

"Anam beta please go and bring the garlands basket" mumma said to me.

I looked at her giving her expression of 'I will not go' but she just me that universal mother look that very mother give to her child if they don't listen.

I walked at the end of the hall and started to find the garlands basket.

I finally found it under a chair. I pick it up but It was very heavy there was many garlands in the basket.

While holding the basket i looked around trying to find someone to help me with this.

Suddenly the weight of the basket decrease and i looked towards the kind person who helped me with th- he was standing infront of me looking at me.

I looked towards him, he was staring at me not even looking here and there just looking at me, and again i was nervous.

"T-thank..you" i almost whisper.

"Hm." That's all he said.

He take the basket from my hands while looking at me, in the process our hands brush with each other and i can feel his gaze on me whole time. I looked way feeling very shy and nervous.

We together, walked to stage. I show him place to keep the basket, on the chair which was on the stage.

I walked towards didi and stand beside her.
She call me by elbowing, me. I looked at her.

"Who is he?" She asked me.

"I will tell you afterwards" I said to her.

She looked at me for sometime and then just nodded her head.

Right now the groom sister were asking money from groom husband.

I was laughing and looking towards the on going drama. My eyes looked here and there for a moment and i find him looking at me.

We made a eye contact but i looked away not able to take his intens gaze.

And thorough out whole function i found him looking at me.

At first i thought he was looking at someone else's, I also looked around me when he was looking at me but there was only me.
I think i am delusional?

It was time to get back home, and we were now telling everyone goodbye.

I sit in the car and I was tried from the wedding my foot hurts from heels.

Dad was starting the car, and i was looking out of the window then only i again saw him walking out of the wedding hall.

He walked towards someone then suddenly our eyes meet for a moment but i looked away cause I am caught off guards now. Shit! Why did i looked towards him?.