11. Sunshine

I AM HELL NERVOUS, the people are seeing me like I'm a alien, yes i am in my college. It's been a week now and it's my first day at college.

I am now in the college and getting all stars from everyone, and i'm uncomfortable with it. Cause boys are also here, i have always studied in girls school/college. And now this,
oh god.

I am wearing a dark green floral frock with white leggings. My hairs in a loose ponytail, my baby hairs dancing on my cheeks. I carry my black bag in which i have some books to carry.

I successfully walked in the hall way ignoring everyone gaze, i walked in my first class which is economic. As they give me the schedule of my classes, on the day of my admission.

i'm trying to find 203 room but seems like the room is hidden from me. I pouted being tried of finding the room.

I look around to ask help, but there was boys only. I make eye contact with a boy and he raised his eyebrows at me, with a werid smile.

I looked away and walked further, and found some girls. I walked towards a girl, her hairs coloured in orange.

I smiled at her "hey, can you help- she walked away. I looked at her back with a bored expression.

*Sigh* no worries I will find someone else.

Then finally i found that someone and she showed me the way. I thank her and walked in my class, there was still some time for class.

I looked at my scheduled classes paper, and my gaze moved towards my middle finger, where a bandage was placed.

I still remember how asim was concerned about me that day. I broke my favourite glass, and i was very guilty because it gift from dad, he gifted it on my 18th birthday.

When asim held my hand to check it for any wounded i was very surprised by his actions, there was electric energy in his touch.

He held and take me to his flat and the way he was applying the iodine with so much concentration, i felt butterflies in my stomach.

I was hurt that to on middle finger, i still laugh remembering that moment, i literally showed him my middle finger.

I came out of my thoughts when a girl a approach me, a blonde colour hairs girl, with big eyes and heart shape lips, fair skin. She was slim, and wearing a black wide pants and Black jacket underneath a black shirt and completing her look with black sneakers.

She smiled at me and said "Is this seat taken?"

"No, you can sit here" i said with same smile.

She settled herself on the seat and turned towards me.

"Hey, i am Ava, Ava Addam." She said and held out her hand out for shake hand.

I looked at her nervously and her hand, and held it.

"Hey...I am anam, anam Fatima." I said smiling.

"Anam....wow such a beautiful name." She said with suprised expression.

"So does your name is." I said her with a giggle.

"Gosh! You are so cute." She said with a pout.

I laughed at her and said " no!... I'm hot." I said with a smirk. But in return she laughed, i looked at her confuse ly.

"What happened?" I asked with a frown.

"Oh, nothing nothing." She said, now she is not laughing.