15. Grumpy

Anam. She is a addiction. A addiction from which I try so much to be away, try not to see, or think but like a addiction she is, she always make her way towards me.

My feelings for her are very confusing. I still don't get what it is. But I'm hell sure other is more to it.

Just like a thought that i could ignore her  after our last night conversation, i could not able to do it.

She was wearing a white kurti and baggie jeans with her silky hairs open making her more beautiful than she is already.

I lowered my gaze as i find her way to beautiful, i can't take her beauty, it hurts to see it.

She did her cute things which i like most, after she close the lift i run down stairs.

I really looking so immature by doing this but who cares.

But she come i stand there leaning on my bike.

She was shock to look at me, gosh so cute.
When she started to walk away i told her that the buses are on strike lie.

I just don't want her to go like this, looking so ethereal beautiful.

Unknowingly we started to play the game and i won, how i don't know. But the way she was behaving was literally feeling me giddy.

I made her wear the helmet, her beautiful pretty big eyes looking at me innocently.

She will be dead of me.

The most fun sence was, she walked in the college with the helmet on.  Like the way she explained me about thanks.

As i walked in the college as usual all the girls started to cheer for me making me annoyed and what not.

Like don't they have some self-respect? I never pay attention to anyone of this then also they come after me like a leeche.

I see anam making a pinky promise with a girl, hayee why she is looking so cute Right now?

Our eyes meet and as usual she was the first one to look away, by her expression she was looking confused, but then the girl beside her said something to which she again look at me like in understanding form.

Ali soon came and join me, he is the only person with whom I talk to after my family and anam.

I was hungry so me and Ali-everyone walked towards the cafeteria.

We were standing there and talking, to be more specific Ali talking and I'm in my phone.

But then only we hear laughing sound.

Anam laughing with the Rudy which was the name given by us, as she never talked straight to anyone, always grumpy.

But here she is laughing with anam, anam soon walked towards her table. Like a creep I'm watching her every move.

When i look around and find everyone is watching her-but then why not when she literally made laugh the most grumpy person in the college after me.

Yes she even made me laugh. Not that I have ever show her but still there were some moments in which I just wanted to laugh so bad by her antics.

When everyone started to look at her she become tense, i saw a boy approaching her and i don't like it.

He said something to which anam just nodded her head while looking down, good.

The boy said something loudly and everyone around started to whisper.

The orange head was now eating my mind but she stop, i think she saw me looking at anam.