14. Sunshine

AFTER HE ENTER HIS flat, i stand there for how many minutes i don't know.

I'm so stupid that i thought he care for me, and i don't even know why i was expecting that he was doing this all because he.....cares for me.

But he don't care at all.

I know i lie to him about jack, if i said that today only jack did that all, i don't know what he could have did.

I saw it.

I saw it in his eyes, the way he was waiting for my answer to be yes, and he will do things to jack that i can't even imagine.

But i don't said it.

When he clearly said that day at college that i should stay away from him than why does he cares now? Is he taking me as a joke?

I can't understand him! He is so bipolar!

When i read books i thought how cool it is that the male main lead is bipolar and all, but now when I'm experiencing it, god this is so annoying, confusing and irritating.

I lay on my bed thinking about asim and jack.

I'm sacred what if this two fight because of me?
I don't want asim to be hurt in this process.

After tossing and turning on the bed I finally slept.

____________________________________

It's so confusing!

What should I wear? I have taken out two outfits, and both of them are so good.

One is Western and another one is traditional.

In western one a white t-shirt and light brown open zip hoodie with black jeans.

In traditional a white chicken kurti and wide blue jeans.

I have wear western all this time, why not try traditional today?.

Okay so I'm wearing this!

I change into that and did my minimal make up which compact, lip tint, mascara and done.

I wear my sliver earrings as it matches with the dress, and honestly I love sliver jewellery!

I also wear a sliver borde bangle in one hand, and in another hand a watch.

That's it! I'm doneee.

I take my phone and all things i need and wear my white sneakers and walked out of my flat.

Just then when i lock my door asim came out.

He was wearing a white shirt underneath the black leather jacket, and grey jeans with lastly completed his look with white sneakers.

We both looked at each other, and i remember our last night talk and his reply to my care Wale questions.

I looked away and started to walk towards the lift.

I press the button and got in the lift just then he came i started to press to close button fastly.

He was standing there looking at me while the door close, i just smirk at him in return.

Yes! I did it!

I came out of the entrance to see asim sitting on his bike.

How?

"by stairs." He said.

"Huh?"

"I came by stairs." He again said and i realised that i speak my thoughts way to loud.