13. Sunshine

[Unedited]

     HELL, HELL, HELL that one word was in my mind.

This can't be true, i must be delusional by his presence.

"What happened cutie?, you seems lost." I hear his disgusted voice with his disgusting smirk.

I tried to escape from him but i was can't able to he was blocking my way.

"M-move aw-way." I said with so courage.

"Hm huh! Why!." He whined like a kid.

When i again try to escape from him, he tried to grab my forearm, but i was fast enough to move away from his hold.

"S-stay away." I said in trembling voice.

My heart beat fasten, I'm blank, I'm not able to think properly the only thing is in my mind now is to go to my flat and forget all this.

now he is taking steps more towards me.

I pray to allah to keep me safe, and make him change his mind.

And i think my prayer was heard.

"What's going on here?" I hear a man voice l looked towards the owner of this voice.

There was a uncle and aunty, they were in they 60 s I guess.

"Oh, nothing." He said and again started to come towards me.

"Girl come here with us." The aunty said, she hold my hand and take me with them.

"You old people stay out of this." Jack said, such a I'll Behaviour person he is.

Besharam.

"If you take one more steps towards us than I will call the police." Said uncle while glaring at him.

Jack looked irritated then he look at me, and then only a disgusted smirk paste on his face.

"See you soon.....Cutie." he said and left with his drumstick friend.

Yes he was so thin that i thought of drumstick first.

"Child, are you okay." Aunty asked me.

"Yes." I said my voice came out low.

"Are you alone here, is there anyone with you?" She asked.

"Yes, i came with my......family." i said. Indeed they are my family.

"where are they, we will escort you till them." She said and i nodded with a small smile.

They walked me towards the icecream parlour, i thank them  nth number of times, after telling them bye i turn around, i gasped.

"Ah! You sacred me!." I said to asim.

Who is standing infront of me, his arms folded under his chest and he is looking at me with questioning look.

"What?" I said confused.

"Who were they?" He asked rasing his eyebrows, for a second i thought that he got to know about jack but then did he saw?

"Who?" I asked hoping he is not asking for the same person as I'm thinking about.

"Old couple's?" He said.

"Oh, them! They asked me to click picture of them so that's why I was with them." I said and let out a relief sigh. My lie is really good btw.