8.Sunshine

I AM LATE AS ALWAYS and now was setting on the passenger seat with Ahmed bhai, he was dropping me at the apartment.

I called yesterday mumma to inform about that tomorrow i will be seeing the flats.

mumma and dad said that the house should have the space for sun light and told me that make sure it check that it has a duck in kitchen and many there things.

By the time, it was late at night and i was tried from all the activities i have done yesterday.

Ahmed bhai stop the car and soon we were out of the car, i saw the building which was painted with white and was somewhat old i look around and saw there was a lady standing in her mid 40s smiling at us.

Ahmed walked towards the lady and soon after introduction, Ahmed bhai bit bye to me as he was going for his work. And there is no need for him to drop me back cause i saw the way and it's so close.

I got to know the lady's name was Sarah.

"Sarah aunty please show me a flat that has windows, cause i want to have sunlight in my flat."  Till now whatever she showed me had packed flat no scape for sunlight.

"Dear, no need to say aunty, i am still so young" she said and laughed.

Oops, i am habit of saying everyone aunty it's not my fault.

I too laughed with her and said "it's not like that, it's a respect, you know" i said missing my country.

"Okay then, and about what you said i have some flats that match your expectations, i guess you will like it" she said with a smile.

She showed me some flats and it was like, i have told her but when i see the view of outside of the windows there was another apartment, that flat was near and i can see they flat from here so who knows they can also can see here and i don't want to keep the windows always close because of that so i told her about that and said no to which she said.

"Okay, i have this flat whose have park side view from windows and also has access of sunlight, but that flat is on the seventh floor, what do you say?" She asked, honestly i don't have any problem cause lift is there in this apartment so there is no problem? This apartment has 9 floors i have seen in the lift at the buttons, and the one she said is on 7th. let's see.

I was standing in the lift and soon 7th floor came, we walked to right side and i saw two opposite doors.

She walked to the left door and open it.

I liked this flat, it is big and also it has a nice aura, i walked towards the window and see the view, as she said the park was visible and i liked the view of it.

I looked at her for the first time in a genin smile.
From that time she was just showing me a full packed flats.

This flat has a open kitchen which i love, and dinning table then the hall starts with some space and a sofa, we can watch tv which is not there apparently looking behind the sofa there was straight bathroom and left to that a room was there. That will be my room!. Soon.

But, but, but the flat was expensive but after some bargaining i got it somewhat less expensive.

I walked out of the apartment and said thanks to the lady.

I walking back now.

I have to now move from here and shift to my soon-to-be-flat.

I was going when i hear someone.

"chosen your flat?"

I looked back and saw Asim on his bike. He was wearing a black leather jacket and white t-shirt underneath with black jeans, surly he is looking ho-what hell i am thinking!?