7.Grumpy/Sunshine

BY SEEING HER FACE I said yes, the way she was making her face and hoping that i could not come, wow! That was cute.

But I was confused by her earlier actions, the way she was behind appi and holding her hand like her life depends. I don't understand why she was so sacred? But i shrugged it off i think she is also a attention seeker kid, but the tension was real on her face.

We walked by some streets and anam was looking around like she just got to see the world, like even if the sky colour change she could click pictures, she was honestly looking cute, holding hands of appi and seeing here and there like a small kid.

We thought to go to mall and do some shopping.

As we enter anam run towards a key chain shop, looking at them like, it's a treasure. She really have so dramatic expression but in a cute way ...i guess.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I am everytime say cute, in my whole fucking life i have never had said cute, but now that anam is here everytime only word is in the mind CUTE!.

She take a small size strawberry key chain, then she looked at a key chain it was a small brown colour teddy bear. She looked at its price and then looked at it for long time and keep it on its place, and then she go to the counter paying for the strawberry one.

We then walked towards a cloth shop, appi and anam were seeing some clothes and i was standing there checking my phone.

I looked at them appi was showing anam some dress and she was also. They brought few clothes and then after sometime we stop towards a food court.

We all sit on a table and i placed they orders.

"I got a call from my friend and she said that she is throwing a housewarm party so I am thinking to buy a new dress so shall we continue or should we go home?" Appi said looking at anam.

"No, let's continue, and i will be also there for you to give some advice" anam said excitedly.

"Good!" Appi said.

"What about me, you don't ask me?" I said looking at her. She looked at me and said

"What? You want me to ask you? It's depends on me to give you permission to go or to stay" she said sassily and i hear anam giggles. I roll my eyes.

Soon the our drinks arrive, i was looking around and i saw a guy looking at anam insanely. I looked at her seeing if she is uncomfortable but seems like she doesn't have any idea about it.

Anam and appi click some pictures together and also invite me but i politely rejected. I saw anam from my concern of my eye looking at me irritated but when i looked at her she looked away.

We get out of the food court and then only appi said

"Asim can you bring me water bottle?" But anam then only anam said

"No, i will bring it cause i wanna grab some tissues" she said with a cheekily smile. Appi laughed and anam was now gone.

We waited for her but she was taking so much time so i thought to check on her.

"Asim where are you going?" Appi said

"She is taking so much time" I said in irritation.

"Asim, i am telling you be good to her, she is such a good girl, talk to her." Appi said.

"Talk with her? she doesn't even know how to talk." I chuckled.