CHAPTER 4

(Pov izuku)
.
.
.
I'm in my beautiful little house now.

I finished drinking my glass of water and then started putting some bandages on my knuckles since I was practicing my fists by punching a tree.

It's been 1 day and my aura almost completely healed me, but there are still small scars on my arms from the glass that was inside my skin for a long time.

But well, the bandages and scars look cool so nothing to worry.

I was sitting in my sofá kinda bored.

So I let a smirk and activated the semblance of yang, my hair turned fiery blonde and my eyes red.

"Great, I have another semblance, and it's from Yang, I'm definitely much more powerful now than before" I said and deactivated it.

"I don't remember what her semblance was called, then I'll give him a new name, mmm...I know, it will be burn!.....wait, wasn'tthat his name already?,  meh, sounds good, I am not gonna change it" I said and proceeded to turn on the TV

I put the news channel and they were talking about the usual, huntress, grimms, white fang.

Just when I was about to turn it off. They started to talk about something.....very interesting.

"It has been reported that a male person in a suit is prowling the city of Vale."

"several civilians suffered attacks from an unknown person who yelled at them to give them their semblance.

"There are no clues, photos or videos of who it could be, but the police portrayed what it would look like According to the statements of the witnesses. The draw was made by professional. we will show the image below."
.
.
.

Reporter:

Reporter:.......

Izuku:......

Reader:......

Midoriya better decided not to comment on the drawing, he was just relaxed that they would never find him if that portrait is the clue.
.
.
.
(Izuku pov)
.
.
.
I got up and walked to the kitchen calmly, to look at the calendar that I had taped to my refrigerator.

There I have all the events that I am going to do or that will happen.

"Let's see, Yang is done now. If I remember correctly Amber will be attacked by Cinder, Mercury and Emerald, but that's after the train where Adam and Blake are going...was Emerald the name? Meh, anyway I don't know if I can fight Against those three, I shouldn't take the risk of fighting them yet."

"Or I can ambush Emerald and Mercury when they try to kill Tuckson and get rid of them both. I would kill two birds with one shot, Cinder will have to wait if I choose that one." I said undecided, I didn't know which one to choose.

(Decision for the reader!)

1-(Take the risk and go help the maiden Amber and prevent Cinder from taking part of her power. It may have several advantages, such as managing to steal Cinder and Emerald's semblance, Amber's respect and you can make that Cinder wouldn'tbe so powerful. But if it goes wrong you will have a nerf)