FLASHBACK CHAPTER: Pt. 5

Thank you for 421k, 422k, 423k and 424k on October 5th, 425k and 426k on October 6th, 427k and 428k on October 7th, 429k and 430k on October 8th and 431k on October 9th~❤️

Who's excited for Giant? Sksksk --->

4.6k words of flashback--(mostly hyunlix)

Poor Hyunjin though--

You'll understand after the chapter 😭

I hope you guys enjoy. I whipped this up all today. Love you❤️

Also...PSA...

Target has an online sale...buy 2 get 1 free...kpop albums are included...I think it ends on the 12th...

🥰

***

It's finally the end of my first semester in college.

Well--almost.

It's final exam time.

And of course it comes in the form of a project.

Which really?

I wasn't that worried about, I guess.

Moreso...I was worried about my partner.

I stared at Hyunjin with exasperated, even if I was trying to hold in my laughs, as the alpha looked horrified at our baby robot assigned for our project. He looked at me with those same horrified eyes as I couldn't hold back a snort, before I bursted out laughing as he was holding the robot under it's armpits, his arms fully extended outwards to keep the robot as far from him as possible.

Why?

Because the robot was making crying noises, and releasing a foul smelling gas to simulate a baby that had a full diaper.

"Give him here, hyung." I giggled, taking the robot from him carefully like I was holding a real baby, purring softly as I cradled the fake pup in my arms. Trying not to gag at the smell of it--but I tried to count my lucky stars too. Cause my sense of smell was definitely not as good as Hyunjin's.

Poor alpha.

I tried to shrug off my jacket while holding the robot at the same time, so I could lay it down on the picnic table we were sat at so I could lay down the robot. Knowing it had a sensor for being but on hard places--and not wanting the score to drop for me being irresponsible as I 'changed' the robot in a less than appropriate spot.

"Here." Hyunjin said, quickly coming to my aid and helping me to take my jacket off. I smiled at him, holding the robot close to me as he slipped one of my arms out, before I switched the robot over to my other arm so he could get my other arm out. All the while purring for the still noisy robot.

"Set it on the table." I said, as I went back to cradling the robot. He looked at me with a frown, before he began to shrug off his own jacket and lay it down first. Then he put mine down over his. I gave him a confused look, but laid the robot down on the table over our jackets, happy that we'd created a soft little makeshift bed.

I hope that smell doesn't get on our jackets though.

I quickly went through the motions of 'changing the diaper' like our professor had shown us to, before I put the fake diaper back on. And like clockwork--after some cuddling and more purring--the robot stopped making noise. Making me at least feel better, considering my omega instincts weren't being set off by the sound of a pup crying. But Hyunjin still looked on edge and very uncomfortable as I picked up my jacket and carefully put it on, zipping it up enough for me to put the robot in it and have it held close to me without me actually having to hold it. A makeshift baby sling, if you will. I kept purring for it as I sat down and leaned forward to try and do some work on another final project, while Hyunjin sat beside me and...just...existed.