Interlude : Dive

As Jungkook walked back into the chicken shop, Hobi followed saying, "JK, don't get into trouble." Jungkook marched back to the booth where Kai and D.O. were laughing seemingly at a shared joke. He grabbed Kai by the collar and yanked him out of the booth.

"Get your hands off of me, Jungkook." Kai narrowed his eyes.

"I'm going to say this one time. Do not ever come here again, and stay the hell away from Jimin." Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth.

"Or what?" Kai sneered.

Jungkook got right in Kai's face and said, "I will ruin that nose job of yours. Understood?"

As soon as Jimin entered his apartment, he slammed the door and noisily dropped off the six-pack of beer and three bottles of soju that he had picked up onto the counter. All throughout the taxi ride he clenched his jaw trying to keep himself from screaming in anger. Now that he was home, he let his emotions loose. "That motherfucker!!!!!" he roared. "He's been fucking D.O. this whole time. Not just the time I caught him, but the whole fucking time! Hell, he's probably been with him the entire time he was with me. And I stupidly forgave him. I was stupid enough to be sad about him leaving."

Jimin was livid as he opened up a beer bottle and downed it in one gulp. He just barely stopped himself from throwing the empty bottle against the wall. Instead, he threw the beer into his trash shattering it as it hit the bin. He walked over towards the refrigerator and punched the nearby wall before grabbing another beer and soju. His knuckles were bleeding and he glanced over at the hole he left in the drywall, chuckling with dark amusement. "Fuck it. Fuck everything."

Jimin's phone kept buzzing with unanswered texts and phone calls he assumed from Jungkook and Hobi. He didn't bother looking at it, choosing to concentrate on his beer. However after polishing off 4 beers and 2 bottles of soju, he managed to calm down a little bit. With his damaged hand thrust into an ice bucket he picked up his phone and did a quick post on Instagram summarizing his current mood. Despite being angry, he felt a giddiness brought on by the alcohol. "I'll show that asshole," he mumbled to himself. "I don't need him. I don't need anyone."

⛈