Like Crazy: 1.0

(2 hours later)

(2 hours later)

36 hours later, Jimin was finally sober enough to make it to dance practice. He had 52 missed calls and a dozen voicemails that he hadn't bothered listening to. The group chat had blown up shortly after his Instagram post, but he ignored that too. He hadn't eaten for nearly 2 days and grabbed some marinated eggs and triangle gimbap from the nearby convenience store on his way to work. He was also grateful to still have a bottle of hangover tonic in the fridge and drank that first thing in the morning.

As soon as he showed up to the studio, Hobi and Jungkook pulled him aside. Jungkook was angry, as he had been thinking the worst for the past day. He had even gone over to Jimin's apartment and banged on the door, but Jimin never answered. His anger boiled over when Jimin casually strolled into the studio. "Where have you been? I've called, I came over and you didn't answer. What the hell, Jimin?!"

Hobi tried to deflate the tension by adding, "We've all been worried about you. Are you ok? You look like shit."

"I needed time alone to process. But I'm here now so back the fuck off," Jimin replied. He felt no remorse for his friends' concerns. He had gone through hell and decided that building a wall up around his heart was the only way to get through it.

Jungkook and Hobi threw up their hands in irritation. Hobi's voice transformed from sweet concern to irritation in an instant. "We're behind in practice thanks to you. So now we're working on New Year's Eve." He turned towards the group of dancers who were watching with various stages of shock on their faces. "Now let's get to work."

By the end of the dance practice, the frostiness had thawed somewhat. They all fell to the floor exhausted and that's when Jungkook noticed Jimin's bruised knuckles. "Jimin-ssi, did you get into a fight?"

"Yes, with my wall," Jimin shook his head as his cheeks grew flush from embarrassment

"Did you or the wall win?" Hobi tried to make a joke out of the distress he felt. He had been upset with himself for getting angry after this morning's interaction.

"Actually, the repair man won ... $500 to replace and paint the drywall," Jimin laughed bitterly.

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief. "Jimin-ssi, I've offered to take you to boxing class with me. Do I need to get you a punching bag?"

"I think I'm done punching the walls for now. But I may take you up on that class." The friends smiled at each other. "I'm starving, wanna get something to eat?" Jimin asked.

"Yes!" Hobi and JK answered in unison. "We can get chicken now. I don't think Kai will be going back there," Jungkook added.

When he saw the puzzled look on Jimin's face Hobi added, "JK threatened him. I think Kai nearly pissed himself."

Jimin got a dark look in his eyes momentarily as he said, "Wish I'd been there to see that."