Letter: 1.4

☀️

(7 days later)

Images of Jimin and Jungkook enjoying their time on the boat, including images of them both shirtless and making out on the boat deck, were splashed across the front of many tabloids and even some more reputable newspapers. By the time they returned to Seoul, the story hadn't died down at all. Despite that fact, HYBE went ahead with ticket sales which sold out so fast it broke all previous records.

Over the next couple of weeks, between the protest trucks, actual protesters, and constantly being harassed by paparazzi, Jimin and Jungkook's nerves were frayed. They had both broken down multiple times, but found some comfort in each other and their love continued to grow. Their friends also made sure to provide them plenty of support, some of them even took the opportunity to come out themselves.

 Their friends also made sure to provide them plenty of support, some of them even took the opportunity to come out themselves

(Text between Jungkook & Mingyu)

☀️

(Day of JK's concert)

Jungkook paced back and forth in the green room, chewing on his lip rings. His supporters had come out en masse, more ARMY than could actually have tickets. He also observed a large number of protesters, but they were being kept off the stadium property and instead picketed on nearby streets.

As soon as Jimin arrived, he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, bringing him in for a hug. "It'll be alright. You'll see...your fans are amazing."

"I hope you're right...but did you see the protesters?"

"There will always be close-minded people who spout their opinions. Fuck 'em."

Jungkook turned to face his boyfriend. "I love you, Park Jimin."

Tears threatened to form in Jimin's eyes. While he'd known it to be true, it was the first time hearing those specific words. "I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

The two kissed until a few people entered and began whistling and hooting. Breaking apart, the two men smiled at their friends.

"We came to support you tonight, but looks like you're good." Taehyung pretended to be sad and pouted before breaking into a boxy smile.