Aletyler - Your New Neighbor - Fluff

Aletyler - Fluff
TW: NONE :)))

THERE WILL BE NO VERY ROMANTIC STUFF (KISSING, ETC.) IN THIS ONESHOTS BECAUSE IT IS THEM FIRST MEETING SOOOOO THAT WOULD'VE BEEN TO RUSHED!!! MORE OF THEM CATCHING FEELINGS!!! 😻

---

Third Person POV:

Tyler had just recently moved out of his dads house to go move into an apartment. Apartments still aren't so cheap in modern times, but he also knew he wasn't going to be needing all of the space.

He had a well-paying job so he wasn't financially unstable or anything, so it wouldn't be a struggle for him.

He wasn't going to start college until a week later, and his college didn't require you to live in the dorms. He didn't want to end up getting stuck with some guy he didn't like or bond with, which is why he chose to live off campus.

So here he was, 18, moved out and finally going somewhere in his life.

Why did I do this?? He thought.

Tyler has, for some reason, wanted to take most of his boxes with him first try so he would only have to take 2-3 trips.

His new apartment is on the second floor of one of the many buildings in the apartment complex.

"Hey amigo, do you need any help??"
"You're carrying a lot."

"Huh?"

Tyler was very zoned out before this person, who he didn't know, started talking to him.

He will admit, it wasn't his greatest idea to bring all of those boxes at once knowing he had to climb up stairs, but he did it anyway. Tyler is very strong, but that wasn't the problem. He was just very clumsy, and holding all of those boxes that seemed unbalanced made his chance of dropping them tripled.

"I was wondering if you needed help? You seem to be carrying a lot mi amigo."

"Oh uh yeah sorry!! But thanks I could actually need it."

This person Tyler has never once met, or seen, took some of the boxes out of Tyler's hands and started walking with him.

While walking towards Tyler's apartment, he decided he wanted to start some small talk. After all, this random guy decided to help him for no reason other than kindness.

"So uh what's your name."

"Alejandro, what about you??"

"Oh uh Tyler."

This wasn't really awkward for them, I mean it was just normal small talk.

"Oh you moved in over here??" Alejandro said.

Tyler didn't pay that much attention to the fact he had to walk up stairs, and already has.

"Y-yeah it's numberrrr," Tyler said trying to remember the number. He knew the number, he just forgot during the moment.
"404."

"Oh I live at 405! I guess you're my new neighbor, Ty." Alejandro said with a weirdly, flity tone.

"O-oh that's nice!"

Tyler walked up to his new apartment, set down his boxes, and reached into his pocket to grab the keys. He opened up the door and was able to hold it open for him and Alejandro.

They went and set down all of the boxes in the middle of the ground in the living room-ish area of the apartment. The apartment was sort-of tiny but not small as some others.

"Do you need anymore help?? I noticed you had more boxes??"

"That'd actually be great thanks!!"

(Time skip to when they were done bring all of the boxes to Tyler's apartment!! 😻)

Tyler and Alejandro had finished bringing all of the boxes inside, so Alejandro invited Tyler over to his apartment. Which was right next door anyway.

"Why'd you move into these apartments amigo?? No offense but these aren't the "fanciest" apartments in this area." Alejandro asked.

"I'm going to college around here, for music actually."

"Oh! I'm only living here for college to, I'm guessing you go to the University of Total Drama?"

"You go to?? It is the only college around here so I would think so."

"Yeah."

There was a somewhat awkward silence after that, not because they didn't like being around eachother, because they just didn't know what to say.

"Well I think I should go back to my apartment and start unpacking." Tyler said.
"It was nice meeting you man!!"

"Nice meeting you to Ty." Alejandro responded.

Alejandro stood up and walked over to Tyler, and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Also, remember, if you need help getting settled in or something I'm always here. I mostly home anyways." Alejandro offered.
"And I would love to see you again Tyler." He also said with a slight indication of flirting.

"Oh uhh you to man!!" Tyler said before walking of the door.

Tyler turned around to wave bye one more time before walking out.

Ughhhh Tyler was thinking to himself.

The way Alejandro spoke, looked, treated Tyler, all sent him into a spiral.

They'll both just have to see where the future takes them.

---

Listened to Tv Girl while making this 😁!!

BRO EVERYTIME I HAVE TO PUT A FAKE STUTTER I LOSE 928498 BRAIN CELLS 💔 ALSO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WASN'T SUPER LONG AND NOT TO ROMANTIC BUT ERMMM YEAH!! 😻 I PLAN ON WOKING ON PEOPLES REQUESTS SOON OR FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS SO IF YOU REQUESTED STORY IDEAS OR SHIPS JUST BE ON THE LOOKOUT!! 😋 ALSO IF UR WONDERING, I MADE TYLER GO TO COLLEGE FOR MUSIC 1. FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES 2. BECAUSE IN THAT ONE EPISODE HE SAID HE BOKE THE PIANO JUST TRYING TO PLAY IT. SO THAT JUST INSPIRED THE IDEA OF HIM GOING FOR MUSIC.