Gweather - Are You Sure? - Fluff

Gweather - Fluff
TW: Cursing

GUYS I PINKY PROMISE I'LL DO MORE REQUESTS SOMETIME😇‼️‼️ JUST NOT RIGHT NOW 😓 BUT IM TRYING TO DO MORE RARE SHIPS/SHIPS I WOULDNT USUALLY WRITE ABOUT 😋 ENJOYYYY‼️❤️

(Let's pretend for this story Gwen never kissed Duncan, Alejandro n Heather are friends, Gwen and Courtney are friends, Heather and Cody have a sibling-like relationship 😇)
—-

Heather's POV:

"No I don't like her! You're taking that out of context." I whisper yelled to Alejandro.

"Are you sure? You staring at her, very obviously zoning out while looking at her. Trying to be closer to her, trying to talk to her, being oddly nicer to here. All out of context?" Alejandro asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Entirely." I responded.

Alejandro and I are sitting on the couch in first class whispering to each other. We are good friends, and have been since the start of this season. We've made up pretty good schemes to use against people, and they worked.

Currently, my team just won last round. We're allowed to bring people who aren't in our team into first class, so that's just what I did.

Alejandro is currently accusing me of liking Gwen, except I would never! At least I say so.

"Mhmmmmm." Alejandro responded dragging out the "m".

"Okay, whatever. Maybe I do like her, just a bit!" I whisper yelled. "But at least I don't like Noah." I said.

"Hey! Everyone had different types. You like sarcastic emo girls, I like sarcastic non-emo boys. Thinking about it, they're not that different." Alejandro responded.

"Never say that. You're making me lose feelings for her." I said jokingly.

"But I think you should tell her how you feel. Whenever it's just you two." Alejandro suggested.

"Her and Courtney are stuck together like glue, I can't even think of a time I would be able to tell her without Courtney also being there." I complained.

"We could ask Cody for help?" Alejandro suggested. "Sierra listens to anything he says, and if her were to ask her to help then she would listen." He said.

"But would Sierra tell Gwen or Courtney? Cody already knows, but I don't know how Sierra would respond." I said.

"Just tell Cody to tell her not to run her mouth about it." Alejandro suggested.

"That could work." I said.

—-

(After a challenge before they get back on the plane :))

Third Person POV:

"Hey Courtney, could you come with me? It'll be realllll quick!" Sierra exclaimed to Courtney. She only agreed to help because her "Codykins" asked her to.

"Uhm sure? But this better not be about some weird shit or anything Cody related." Courtney reassured.

"It won't! I think." Sierra responded.

"Fine, see you in a sec Gwen." Courtney said.

"Bye, be safe. Make sure she didn't confuse you for her 'Codykins'." Gwen joked while giggling a bit.

Courtney laughed a bit back, but then walked off with Sierra to who knows where.

Heather walked up to Gwen, mentally preparing herself for what Alejandro made her do.

"Hey Gwen." Heather said.

"Oh, hey Heather." Gwen responded. She was still a bit iffy about Heather. She was a bitch in the seasons they shared, yet now she's being oddly nicer to her. She thinks it may be some sort of scheme, or somehow she is actually changing. She hopes she is. She doesn't want people to think she likes a mean girl.

"Uhm, I just had something kind of important to tell you." Heather said.

"What is it?" Gwen asked.

Heather took a deep breath to prepare herself. She doesn't understand why confessing this time around is so much harder than her past confessions. Plus, she's acting more awkward, and nervous. Truth is, she is nervous. She just doesn't want others to know that.

"You promise you won't despise me after this?" Heather asked.

"Do I not already?" Gwen joked.

"Oh, haha." Heather said fake laughing.

"Okay, okay. Not to go off of topic, but really what is it? I'm starting to get scared." Gwen said.

"Gwen." Heather said before pausing. "I really like you, in that way. And I wanted to know." She took another pause to pull herself together. "Will you be my girlfriend." Heather asked. She then closed her eyes and put her head down, not wanting to have to look Gwen in the eyes.

But then something unexpected happened. She felt someone's lips on hers. She opened her eyes, and who she assumed it was, was kissing her. And she kissed back.

Gwen and Heather stopped after a minute or two, and Heather finally opened her eyes and looked Gwen in the eyes.

"I would love to." Gwen said before hugging Heather.

Heather was really happy, she finally had a girlfriend. She was also happy that that girl got to be Gwen. She really wanted to go tell Alejandro what happened, plus they made a deal. If Heather was able to confess to Gwen without chickening out, Alejandro would have to confess to Noah.

But, this day went well for Heather, and Gwen.

—-

I HAD FUN WRITING THIS 😻😻 ANYWAYS I HOPE U ENJOYED!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NOCO STORY!! OR ELSE I WILL EAT YOUR BED SHEETS 💔‼️‼️‼️ GOODNIGHT/GOOD MORNING/GOOD WHATEVER TIME OF DAY IT IS