Aletyler - "I Wish I Were Heather" - Angst

Aletyler - Angst
TW: Cursing

Nocoshipper1 YOU WANTED AN ALETYLER ANGST CHAPTER, SO HERE IT IS RAHHHHH 😋

If you couldn't tell from the title, this is based off of the song Heather by Conan Gray (I may or may not have only made it based off of this song because as I was think about Aletyler angst ideas that song started playing in my playlist sooooooooo yeeeeah 😓😁) I also plan on making more oneshots (maybe even stories or chapters in stories) themed after songs 😋!!!! This will also be a bit differently than how I usually write but yipppeeeeee!

(This all takes place at highschool by the way 😻)
---

ALL IN THIRD PERSON POV!!!:

"I still remember, third of December, me in your sweater"

"Damn, mi amigo why didn't you bring a jacket!? It's freezing out here!!"

"Uhh I guess I just forgot?"

"You sound so uncertain about that."

"Okay so mayyybeee the only sweater I liked was dirty, so I just left without one thinking I'd be fine. Which I truly am fine!!"

"You're visibly shaking."

"That's, uhm, on purpose?"

"Just take mine Tyler."

"No really I'm fine!!"

"Tyler. Just take it."

Tyler unwillingly put on the jacket Alejandro had been offering him.

"Oh, uhm, thanks."

"You said it looked better on me than it did you"

"No problem mi amigo! Plus it looks better on you than it ever did me."

"You can pull off most anything, so I highly doubt that. But wait, what are you going to wear?"

"Eh, I have another one in my locker I'll grab later."

"Ohhhh okay!"

(*Sometime later in the day*)
"You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better."

Tyler watched as Alejandro walked up to Heather and gave her his extra sweater. He didn't understand why he felt jealous about Heather borrowing his sweater, as he was also currently wearing Alejandro's sweater.

But god did it fuck with his head.

The way Alejandro and Heather were acting around each other, was different. Tyler wished him and Alejandro had a relationship like that.

"Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm gettin colder"

Tyler watched as Heather stood up from where she was sitting, and proceeded to stand right next to Alejandro. While his put his arm around her shoulder, and they started to walk off to god knows where.

Tyler has always loved Alejandro, but he knew Alejandro looked at Heather like how he looked at Alejandro.

He also knew how that was never going to change, ever.

"I wish I were Heather."

Tyler wished he was Heather almost everyday, so Alejandro could put his arm around his shoulder, look at him like he was the only person who ever mattered in the world, but only Heather got that.

He wanted that to change, but it never did, and never will.

"I wish I were Heather," Tyler muttered to himself.

---

SORRY IT'S NOT A REALLY LONG STORY OR THAT DETAILED BUT IM NOT TO GREAT AT WRITING ANGST 😓!! PLUS I WAS PLANNING ON MAKING THIS MORE OF A SHORT STORY ANYWAY SO I GUESS IT WORKED OUT!!!! BTW INCASE UR WONDERING, IF I MADE THIS STORY WAY LONGER I WOULDVE MADE IT WHERE TYLER AND ALEJANDRO NEVER GOT TOGETHER 😁!! I HOPE U GUYS ENJOYEDDD!!!!!!