Trustin - Coming Out - Fluff

Trustin - Fluff
TW: Nothing!!!!!!! :3

heyvava RECCOMENDED THIS SO YIPPEE 😻 Also idk if you wanted Justin to know Trent is a boy then find out he wasn't born one, or Trent be seen as a girl by Justin then coming out BUT ERMMM I WENT WITH THE FIRST ONE SO SORRY IF U WANTED THE OTHER 😓!!

It's basically Trent being trans and Justin finding out and being fully supportive 😋!!!

---

Third Person POV:

Trent and Justin have been going out for almost two years now.

They had just recently graduated from highschool and both plan on going to college soon.

Yet, after all this time, there's stuff Trent still hasn't told Justin.

Justin's POV:

I'm so excited for my boyfriend to come over today! He doesn't usually let me go over to his house or sleep over at mine, I don't really know why, but I'm still so excited for him to come over!

We plan on going to college at around the same time so if one of us is busy, the other most likely is to. I plan on going for fashion design because getting a degree in fashion design helps with becoming a more major model in the future, and he plans on going for something with music. I don't exactly know what, but I bet it's cool anyway!

He should be over in about an hour, I think.

Trent's POV:

God I hope he doesn't see me differently.

I go over the Justin's today, which I usually have no problem doing but I have something important to tell him. Which is that I'm transgender.

I don't know why I have told him, I guess it just makes me nervous. Almost everyone I've told is fully supportive of me, even my parents. My parents have known since middle school, and when I went to highschool they enrolled me as a boy. Yet obviously, since the school needs to know I was born a girl, all of the workers knew of it. They were all somehow fine with it, which made it where nobody even knew I was even born a girl unless I personally told them. I just recenty turned eighteen, so I plan on getting top surgery soon. I take these pills that are period blockers and wear binders most of the time, but only for the reccomended amount of time. Since I can't wear binders for a long amount of time, I don't sleep over at Justin's house. I also don't want him accidently finding my pills or binders at my house, so I don't let him stay over either. I don't know why I'm so paranoid about that, but hopefully after coming out to him, I can change that.

Aside all of that, I have something important to do, which is tell Justin all of that. I don't know if he'll see me differently, break up with me, not care, but I really hope it's the last one.

(Time skip to when Trent had made it to Justin's house)

Third Person POV:

"Welcome to my bedroooom!!!" Justin exclaimed.

"I've been over about 100 times now Justin, I don't need an introduction to it." Trent said joking around.

"I knooowww but you're only gonna see it a couple more times before I move out, so why not treasure our memories in it!!"

"That was so corny!" Trent said laughing a bit.

Trent had sat down in Justin's office chair he had at his desk, and turned it to face Justin. Justin decided to just go and sit on his bed like earlier.

"Uhm, so Justin."

"Yeah?"

"I have something very, uh, important to tell you."

"Is it about college??"

"Uh no."

"OMG ARE YOU MOVING?!?!?"

"Oh, jeez, no."
"It's a bit more, uh, how do I say this? Personal I guess??"

Trent and Justin were both starting to get very anxious, just for different reasons.

"Then what is it?" Justin questioned.

"Do you promise never see me differently?"

"Depends I guess."

"Just say you promise, please."

There was a long-ish pause.

"I promise." Justin said, very uncertain as to what he just promised about.

"This is just very hard to say."

"You can take your time!!"

"Justin..."
"I'm trans."

Justin was a bit shocked, but not in a bad way.

"So you are a girl?"

"No I mean I was born a girl, and am now a boy."

There was an awkward silence in the room. That shocked Justin a lot, just because he would have never guessed that Trent was born a girl. Trent was very worried, scared, anxious, he didn't know how to explain it.

Justin then got off of his bed, and walked up to Trent. Then started to hug him.

"I know that must've been hard to say." Justin said.

"Wait what? You're okay with it?!"

"Of course I am! I just shocked me a bit."

Trent started to tear up, he knew all along that Justin would never judge him or hate him for being trans, he was still worried about it.

He started hugging Justin back, and may or may not have been crying into his chest. They just sat there in silence for a bit, while Justin was playing with Trent's hair as he cried.

"I will always love you Trent, no matter what."

---

SORRY IF THAT WAS GOOFY OR SMTH AND THAT IT WAS A BIT SHORT😓 BUT IF IT WASNT AS GOOFY TO U THEN I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ITTT 😻 ALSO SORRY IT TOOK A BIT TO WRITE ME THIS BECAUSE I WAS LOWKEY PROCASTINATING DOING THIS BUT I FINALLY DID!!! YOU CAN LEAVE RECCOMENDATIONS WHENEVER YOU WANT, AND ILL MAKE SOME MORE ONESHOTS (maybe even stories) IN THE FUTURE!!!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT!!! 😋