Last Chapter

Charlotte smirked seeing every single last toy you could think of. Engfa slowly stood behind Charlotte after putting Emily in her crib. Char was too busy looking around she didn't even notice Engfa.

Char:A dog leash? With a pair of heels and a whip? Does that mean she's wants to be topped too?

Engfa(crosses her arms):There's a way to trigger my submissive side.

Char(immediately turns around):Baby let's go um lay down okay?

Engfa:Who told you?

Char:I just guest.

Engfa:Be for real. I asked you question. (Stands in front of Charlotte) Who told you the passcode?

Char(blushes and gets on her knees):N'Meena.

Engfa:Why are you know your eyes?

Char:You keep triggering me. Well I- uh. Can I top you? Like how I did few hours ago? But with that. (Points to the dog leash heels and whip)

Engfa:No.

Char:Please let me prove that I can be dominant too please.

Engfa:Baby Emily is asleep.

Char(grabs the leash and puts it on Engfa):Please I'll be good at it.

Engfa(whispers):Baby. Please.

Charlotte grabbed the leash and pulled Engfa close to her. The collar was on Engfas neck which automatically made Engfa go to Charlotte. Char grabbed the whip and heels and walked back into the bedroom. Charlotte checked on Emily who was sleeping so peacefully. Charlotte put the whip back knowing the noise will wake up Emily. Char stood infront of Engfa and made the most dominant eye contact she could. Engfa knew what Charlotte was doing but kept her ground. Engfa was winning until Charlotte changed her eyes making them look so seductive. Engfa stared at Charlotte before slowly getting on her knees. Charlotte smirked and sat on the bed. She slowly put on the heels and looked at Engfa. Since Engfa was only in her sports bra and boxers Charlotte knew she had an easy access to Engfas body. Charlotte already had let go of the leash and immediately made eye contact with Engfa again.

Char:Daddy ka?

Engfa:C-chai?

Char:Crawl to me.

Engfa:W-what? Why?

Char:Did I stutter? Crawl to me now. And crawl slowly.

Engfa:Chai.

Engfa slowly crawled to Charlotte while making eye contact. Char stood up and saw Engfa looking at her. Engfa immediately started kissing Charlotte inner thighs before going up to her panties and pulled them down.

Char(softly moaning):P-P'Fa.

Engfa(Keeps tasting Char):Hm?

Char:S-stop. Please. I'm supposed to be dominant.

Engfa:I can't stop.

Charlotte covered her mouth but then immediately pushed Engfa hands away and tied them behind her back. Charlotte immediately pressed the heels into Engfa chest causing Engfa to moan softly.

Char:Oh I'm about to have fun.

The next day

Englot was fast asleep on the bed with Emily in the middle. There was a knock on there door which made Engfa grab her gun and opened the door. It was her parents and Charlottes parents. Engfa immediately put the gun in the safe and hugged her parents.