Ideas

Y/n Pov: I woke up to the ruckus of my friends fighting over video ideas of what should be the next video they post. As I walked down the stairs I found them all talking over each other not caring about what one another said.

Nella-" We should do a mukbang video of eating and talking about our lives and stuff.

Lia- " No-No we should do a crazy 24 hours challenge!!!!

Rose-" How about we do a day in a life of our group !"

Olivia- " Wait why don't we do a haul of stuff we buy or something I don't know."

Evelyn- "Why don't we collaborate with another group?" I yawned

Everyone in the room looked at me whose voice just appeared in the room
Everyone- "OMG Evelyn THATS A GREAT IDEA WE COULD HAVE NEVER THOUGH OF THAT!"

Nella-" But wait who would we collaborate with- OH WAIT MY FRIEND CHUNKZ IS IN A YOUTUBE GROUP I COULD ASK HIM!!!"

Lia- "OMG YES! I heard that he is in a big content creator group on youtube and I think that I have seen some of their videos on youtube while scrolling for videos."

Evelyn-"Okay so it is settled! Nella call him to see when he is available to hold a little meeting to discuss what videos we can do together if him and his group agree!"

Nella-"Okay Evelyn! Now all of you guys do not make single noise while I call him!"

We all nodded in agreement and promised to not make a single noise while she was on call

* RING RING* * Phone gets answered and Nella puts it on speaker*

Chunkz- " Oh hey there Nellz everything all right?"

Nella- "Oh yeah I just wanted to ask if you and your group would like to collaborate?"

Chunkz- " Sure no problem I am sure the boys would not mind!"

Nella-" Thanks so much! When should we come over?"

Chunkz- " Maybe in a few hours since it is just 10:00 am also uh call me when u reach and i'll text u the address so you know where to come! Gotta go Nellz chat to u later!"

Nella- "Byeeeee also thanks for agreeing to collaborate!!!"

* As soon as she spoke the last few words she hung up the phone looking at each one of us. *

"You guys heard him so get ready and we will all meet here in the living room and dress casual."

*We all nodded and rushed to our rooms to get ready quickly*

Outfit:I looked in my mirror to see if my outfit was okay and I seemed to like it and it was okay for the first meeting with them so I decided to post it on Instagram.

@dearybeary  

Caption- Me  and the group have a surprise coming out for you guys <3

  Liked by : @Nellz @Rosieposie @Lialovesyou  @Oliviatheolive and 9656 others

Comments:

User1- Omg cannot wait for the groups new video to come out

User 2 - OMG I deffo agree with @User1 I cant wait luvvvv ya!!!!

Nellz- Girlie I cannot wait to  surprise the fansssss

Oliviatheolive- Well @Nellz don't spoil it I know how you are JK I CANNOT ALSO CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Read more comments (click here)