Announcement

Hi guys!! My holiday for the summer is going to start from today as I live in London and my holiday for summer starts early than most usual schools. So I'm only going to be at school for like what four hours and then I'm going to come home and I am going to be at home a week earlier than my cousins and most of my friends. Also when I had taken a break from writing the Niko story, I decided to write some other books and publish them later on when they are fully completed. And you guys are going to be so happy because one of them already had like 11 drafts (chapters) and 10 of them are the story whilst the first one is the introduction. So there will be a lot of books coming out. Hopefully not all of my teachers give me a lot of homework or I'm going to be so mad. Anyways I think you will like that other story so much because let's be honest this YouTuber is very popular and I've been an og fan of both him and his friends YouTube channels. And disclaimer and I'm not talking about Niko it's another YouTuber. So I'm going to end school early today at like 12:15 pm. I will give you guys more books and chapters in the future but the book I'm going to release after this is already pre-written so it will mean  I just have to upload the chapters on certain days and you guys won't have to wait for a long time for each chapter. Love you guys so much and hopefully you guys enjoy the new book!!!

Thanks for reading all my books and supporting me guys I love the support so much and it encourages me even more to write books for you guys and for your favourite YouTubers.