Surprises and Surprises

~Evelyn's Pov~

I had to be flown out to Korea for a photoshoot with my family as well I was born into a multi-billionaire  family. This meant that ever since I was a child, me and my family had always been surrounded by camera's and we were always in the magazine ever since I could remember. I had a twin brother who was a famous idol and he was the one and only Choi-Yeonjun. Though we were twins and looked identical we had very different career paths and he was more into the music industry and never thought about making videos only if it was for music and I well I became a YouTuber on the other half. Despite our differences with our preferences we loved eachother dearly. My dad was a famous Korean businessman and a film producer and director whilst my mum was a Korean idol and actress. Well that kind of explains how they might've met.

~Nella's Pov~

Me and the girls were getting quite bored with Evelyn not being around and that's when Chunkz called me.

~Otp~

Chunkz- "Hey we have some good news!"

Nella- "Ooo what is it??"

Chunkz- "We are going Korea for a photoshoot for our clothing brand for the group."

Nella-"When are we leaving?!"

Chunkz- "Sorry this is kind short notice but tomorrow so meet us at the airport I got to go now!"

Nella-"Okay anyways thanks for inviting us byeee!"

He then hung up the phone and the girls looked at me shocked  as I had put the phone call on speaker and they had heard the entire phone call.

Nella-"You heard him girlies get ready we are going India!"

The girls all rushed to the rooms and I smiled thinking about all the fun activities we would do. But then I thought about Evelyn, I thought about how she would not be with us for this journey. I really hope we get to meet her soon.

~A few days later~

~Evelyn's Pov~

I arrived at the photoshoot area and saw my brother waiting for me with my parents.

Dad-" Okay now that the whole family is here we have to get ready and our outfits are already waiting for us so go to the changing rooms."

We all nodded to the instructions we were given and we headed to our changing rooms and I saw a black dress set out for me .

I then headed over to the place where my family was waiting for me and we all sat/stood in our positions and the photos were being taken

~Nella's Pov~

We had arrived at the photo area and we were waiting in the photoshoot area for the people who were here before us to get their photos done. However Chunkz could not shut up about one thing.

Chunkz-" OMG OMG IMAGINE IF I MEET A CELEBRITY HERE IN INDIA OMG OMG!" he said jumping up and down.

Kenny-" Sorry to break it to you but we are only here for a few days and that won't be possible with the filming we have to do."

Chunkz-" Yeah but I heard that there will be a red carpet her with many celebrities coming and some famous Korean people will also come."

Olivia-" As if they have ever heard of us that they will stop and waste their own time taking pictures with us and giving out their signatures to us."

Chunkz-"Fair point but lets just go we are free that day anyways!"

Niko-"True and imagine if we do get their attention we can tell our fans about it!"

Chunkz-" At least one of you agree with me!"

Rose-"Fine lets then go that day, wait when even is it?"

Chunkz-" I think it is in 2 days so lets just then plan it out!"

~Y/n's Pov~

My family was done with the pictures so we decided to leave before the paparazzi found out we were here and decided to surround the building. I truly felt like I was a backstabber as I had never ever told any of my friends of my true identity and the family I came from. I was also quite surprised they had not caught on over the years .

I was helping my younger brother with his shoes when out of the corner I saw Nella talking to the others. What were they doing here?! This would not be the right moment to break the news to them so I have to hide myself from them and my family. It would be totally awkward talking to them as I know that chunkz does sometimes listen to kpop.

Dad-"Evelyn you okay? We have to go now we have that red carpet event coming up soon."

Evelyn-" Yeah dad I'm okay and ware now good to go!" I say trying to get into the car as soon as possible.

~Day before red carpet event~

I was pacing back and forwards trying to think about what to do and I decided to post a little text on Instagram to not make my friends and fans worried about me as I had not posted for a while.

@dearybeary
Back in my hometown to be with my family <333

Liked by-@Nellz,@NDL
,@Lialovesyou,@Rosieposie,@Oliviatheolive and 989,768 others

Comments

@Nellz-Oh my girly your aliveee

^@dearybeary- didn't need to be that exaggerating <33

@Rosieposie- Miss you sm cannot wait to see you again!!

^@dearybeary- Miss you too and cannot wait to see you as well!!!

View comments -->

( Sorry for the change in the sudden family and appearance of Y/n but I thought of bringing Shahrukh khan in as Chunkz loves his films and so do I as I am also a fan of Shahrukh Khan too but sorry for the sudden change and I'll try make another chapter soon as possible but hope you loved this and I have thought of making a book for Shahrukh Khan as soon as this one is finished as there is not really any book for him as it's either about his son or daughter so yeah. Thanks for the support and all of you guys who are reading this! Luv you guys!!!)

(New note- changed it back to normal for you guys)