Hangout

Evelyn's Pov:

I had just woken up and had to wear a fancy outfit for the restaurant that we were going to but had to also pack some warm clothes for the ice skating and some pyjama's for night since we were staying over at Beta squad's house.

After wearing my outfit I decided to post a photo on instagram as it looked cute.

@dearybeary

Caption- What do y'all think??

Liked by-@Betasquad,@Nellz,@NDL,@Lialovesyou,@Rosieposie,@Oliviatheolive and 85754 others

Comments-

@Lialovesyou- Awww girl your so pretty but be quick we are waiting for you in the car.

^@dearbeary - I am coming out rn I will be quick!

@Rosieposie- Hmmm is this the Evelyn I know??? :)

^ @dearybeary- Yesssssss Luv ya

@Betasquad- Looking good as usual

^@dearybearyTysm so muchhhhhh!!

@Liza- 😑

^@Chunkzzz- She better stop with this

^@NDL-  Oh dear...

View more comments -->

Rose-"There you are our favourite driver!" she says as I enter the car to start driving.

Lia-" Yessss there is our girlllll!"

Nella-"Yeahh I agree  with rose but Evelyn be quick we do not want to be late!"

Olivia-"Yeahh I feel like today will be so much fun!!" Olivia says not being able to contain her excitement.

Evelyn-" I can definitely tell Olivia!" I say starting the car.

At last we had finally arrived at their house and we all left the car grabbing our purses and cardigans that we wore with our dresses as it was quite chilly  and we all walked to the door and before we knocked it the door had opened... it was Liza and I saw by the look in her face that she was not excited to see me but was excited to see the girls. She then started to smile at the others and then spoke.

Liza-"It's nice to see you guys come in!" She spoke basically making it look like she was speaking to the others but not me however the girls did not notice or  what I thought so that they did not .

We all entered the house and as the others were taking of their heels I saw Lia come over to me.

Lia-"Hey you okay I saw what Liza was trying to do." She whispers to me

Evelyn-"Yeah Yeah I'm alright do not worry about me lets go now." I whisper back.

Lia-"Okay but if you want to talk to me about it I am free!" She whispers to me

I nod to her giving her the signal that I am okay  and she nods back and then we all go to the living rooms seeing the boys in their suit with some of them either being focused on the tv or their phones but as soon as we entered the room their eyes were on us. However, unlike some of the others Niko had quickly took a glance at me scanning me up and down but then he looked back at Liza who had went up to him and sat right next to him.

Liza's Pov:

I saw Niko who I do not even know why I am with was scanning Evelyn up and down. Like what?! What does he even see in her when I am with him. But I do not really care as I do not even really care about Niko but I just act like it as I need to look good for social media and I really want my image to be looking very good. But my blood boiled when I saw Niko stare at Evelyn like that so I quickly walked up to him trying to distract him and grab his attention from that girl.

Evelyn pov:

After a few minutes of silence Chunkz had decided to speak up.

Chunkz-" Okay so are we all ready to go?"

Olivia-"Yeah so should we now leave?"

Aj-"Yeah lets all go now!"

We had all then left the house and got into our cars .

Kenny's Car-  Kenny, Olivia, Aj, Chunkz, Nella and Rose      (it is a 6 seater car)

Evelyn's Car- Evelyn, Sharky, Lia , Niko, Liza

Sharky was sitting at the passenger seat at the front next to me while I was driving.

Sharky-" You are a very good driver Evelyn I must admit that!" He says impressed.

Evelyn-" Aww thanks I appreciate that!"

Lia's Pov-

I notice Niko looking a little jealous as Sharky continues on complimenting Evelyn with her driving skills and stuff but why would Niko be jealous? Doesn't he have a girlfriend? I might be just hallucinating all these things but yeah that is what I have noticed so far.

Evelyn's Pov-

We all  arrived at the restaurant at the same time with Kenny and the others  had went out of the car and we had all sat at out table with Sharky to the left of me and Lia to the left and Liza (as usual) sat next to Niko.

We were all chatting and eating our food but then Sharky started talking to me.

Sharky-" I know this may seem weird but I feel like I have known you from my childhood and if you do not mind me asking have you ever lived near (address that I used to live right next to when I was a child)?"

(Sorry for the cliff hanger but I have 2 other chapters and only one of them is ready so I'm going to finish the other one and publish it later. Hope you guys understand. Also I never would have ever thought that people would ever read my book and some of you have made the dream come true so thank you guys so much <3333. Also I have a few other book ideas and they are for my Niko stans as I now realise that there are not lots of books for him or even about him in the first place. Also again I would like to thank you again for the support and stuff. Also would you like a whole book about oneshots for Niko? Anyways, Luv ya guysssss!!!! <33333)