NEWW SURPRISEEE

Okay so I'm sorry to my Niko omilana fans but I promise im trying to think of ideas for the chapters but I might make 1 or 3 more but idk but I have a new book which some of its chapter will be releasing pretty soon I hope you guys will love it and support me with it but yah love you guys mwa. Also here's a little chap for you guys who are supporting me.
This might be the last chapter for the book yet

-Evelyn's Pov-

It had been some time after the election results had went public. Many beta squad fans were upset that Niko didn't make it but they still were proud of him for what he done. I was so proud of him. All I wanted to do now was to go to his house and run to his room and give him the biggest hug known to mankind. And that is what I am trying to do right now. I called sharky up and asked if Niko was home and he said that Niko was in his room doing something and I told him I would be over in like 5 minutes and I then said bye to him and hung up the phone.

The drive was short to their house as I went to a shop to buy a bunch of flowers and a chocolate box and I rushed out of the car with the items in my hand and the door was already open to their house as Sharky had opened it when he saw me and I ran up the stairs and I saw Niko in his room and he smiled as he saw me and I ran towards him and he opened his arms very widely and we had a perfect silent moment of giving each other a warm and much needed hug.

After that we had drove to this field where I had some other stuff set up as well

"What's that for?" Niko asked me as we walked towards the stuff and he had seen the flowers and chocolates.

"Something for you." I said giving him a cheesy smile as he returned one back.

"You done this all for me?!" Niko said whilst giving me another hug.

He took the flowers from me and carefully picked them out and put them in a flower pot and took one of the roses and held it out for me.

"Evelyn would you like to be my girlfriend?" Niko said whilst being down on one leg.

"YES I WOULD LOVE TO!!!" I exclaimed as Niko picked me up and gave me a little twirl.

Both him and I started tearing up and it had also started raining and he kissed me on the lips as raindrops and our tears mixed with each other.

(An end for the story (for now guys) and I hope you loved this story as it went by and I will maybe upload extra chapters in a while. Hopefully you loved this book as it went by 💗💗💗💗)

See you in my other books
Signing off this book
-Your writer :)