Beta squad X Amp Squad

~Evelyn's Pov~

Today was the day for Niko. This was his day with the others but I know he was going to do the best in the match. He was busy training a lot and was going to win the match with the others. Hopefully nothing ruined his day. Me and the girls were going along with them to support them in the match.

We had arrived first to the stadium as we knew there'd be rush when the boys would come in. There was already a massive crowd outside the stadium waiting to get in and they screamed when we came as they knew who we were. I was kind of proud of the group for already making it this far enough in the  YouTuber industry and I was so proud of all the girls.

Though something interesting happened. We decided to take pictures with some of the fans who were already there and when we were about to walk in I heard someone yell.

"OI NIKO OMILANA'S GIRL!" I heard a fan scream and me and the girls burst out laughing as the fan looked at us. Some of the people in the crowd were shocked whilst others were laughing. I quickly put my hands up and made a cross sign to say we weren't dating or whatever. 🙅🏼‍♀️

~Niko's Pov~

We were currently sitting in the coach. None of the fans knew but we came a little bit earlier than they thought we were coming. This was so we could surprise them. We saw the girls going in and then me and the boys heard someone yell at Evelyn.
"OI NIKO OMILANA'S GIRL!" And I was shocked in the car from what I heard but I saw that she made a cross sign with her hand before running into the stadium from one of the other special doors with the other girls.

The boys all looked back at me and then a smirk grew on Aj's face before he was about to speak. Oh lord I already know what he's going to say.

"See told you I wasn't the only one thinking that!" Aj smirked before Chunkz hit him from the back.

"OW!" Aj shrieked before glaring at Chunkz.

"Leave the bruva alone. It's already match day and we are all stressed don't make this harder for him yeah it's his choice." Chunkz said and then he gave me a small reassuring smile which I returned back.

I then looked out the window and sighed quietly so no one could hear me. Do people actually think that me and Evelyn were dating. Does she even love me back. I should probably ask her after the game.

~Evelyn's Pov~

The game had started and we had seen Muna, Dua and Aisha from diary room and we talked with them and how we had finally met after a long time of dm'ing online.

Beta squad

Goal 1- Aj

Goal 2- Sharky

Goal 3- Filly

Goal 4- Filly

Goal 5- Mystery Man

Goal 6- Niko

I screamed as loud as I could when Niko scored and I was so happy and everything was going well until this one fan chose to run onto the pitch and ruin the game which made the others also decide to jump into the pitch. Lots of the security guards came out and some escorted us in to the tunnel and into the locker rooms where the others were starting to come back in.

Sharky-"I'm going on live to talk to fans and stuff and to ask them to get off pitch." Sharky said.

Aj-"Yeah good idea I'll do the same." Aj said.

Niko-"You know what me and chunkz will go give an announcement so people watching the stream can know what happens. Either we do penalties or no." Niko said and he sounded very irritated.

He looked at me and smiled before beckoning chunkz to follow him on. Both him and chunkz both looked irritated with what just happened. I joined sharky with his live and we were both asking for the fans to get off the pitch.

"You guys need to leave! This isn't alright the boys are asking for you guys to leave please get off pitch." I said putting my hands together to beg them to leave the pitch.

"Honestly guys this ain't funny please leave the pitch. You guys are ruining the game for the others watching online!" Sharky said and I nodded before sighing and joining James who was currently on the bench.

"How's the stealing video coming along then?" I asked him and he looked up at me?

"Good but it could've been better if the fans did not run onto pitch." James said.

I patted his back and he sighed and put his camera away and I looked around and spotted Niko walking out with Chunkz. I walked up to Niko and he gave me a smile as he saw me.

"Is everything alright? I mean what did the management say?" I asked Niko who was deep in his thoughts.

"If in ten to fifteen minutes no one gets off pitch we are not going penalties but if they do then we can." He said sounding very irritated with what happened.

"It's just sick what happened. Honestly at a charity match. I feel bad for people waiting patiently for the match to continue." I said and Niko hummed in response as if he agreed.

"I mean I wish this never happened. Some people spent money to come here and watch the match." Niko said before a person came in catching everyone's attention.

"Guys I'm sorry to inform you but we cannot continue on with the match. At this rate no one's getting off pitch and the match will be cancelled. We've tried getting people off but more people just join. It's getting swarmed out there on the pitch. So yeah wish I would've came here with better news but that's all I've got to tell you guys." The man said and after that there were a lot of sighs and annoyed noises mixed together in the room. Both the teams looked very annoyed and I could feel the anger radiating off Niko.

-Time skip-

I was currently on my way to beta squads house. Niko told me to come over and stay as he needed help with a video idea of his. I informed the girls about what I was going to do so they could be able to feed my cat whilst I was gone. The girls were also going to come here in a few days to stay so I decided to bring my stuff with me as well. 

(Hope you guys loved this chapter

(Hope you guys loved this chapter. Also the game was so unfair. Like why did the fans invade the pitch. I felt so bad for both the teams and the substitutes. But in my opinion beta squad won even if it was a tie. Also guys pls comment more ideas for like the future upcoming chaps. Love you guys so much.
Also 1k reads?! Damn that's crazy. I never expected that guys. Thank you so much! Love you guys. <3)