Surprise

Evelyn's pov:

Sharky is staring at me waiting for a response from me for the question he just asked.

Evelyn-"Sharky that used to be my childhood neighbour's address. Wait are you Sharmarke??" (Sharmarke is Sharky's real name)

Sharky-" Omgggg YES! Its been a while since I have actually chatted to you properly like we were literal friends in primary and high school."

The rest of the night we all chatted but me and Sharky mostly spoke to each other and I could feel Niko's eyes on me as Liza was trying to get his attention.

After chatting we decided to pay and leave to get home to change into our warm clothes to go ice skating so as we left the restaurant Chunkz and Kenny were still in there and we were waiting for them outside but then Sharky pulled me away from the rest of the group who were also waiting outside.

Sharky-"Evelyn I need to tell you something important please do not tell anyone else about this."

Evelyn-"What is it about though?"

Sharky-"Well I may have a crush on one of your friends." he whispers in my ear not wanting anyone else to hear the words he just spoke.

My shocked mouth turns into a smile as I just process the words he told me.

Evelyn- " Who is the lucky girl?" I say smiling knowing that he is a gentleman and I trust him to be with any one of my friends.

Sharky's face blushes and he then whispers in my ear " Rose..."

Evelyn-" Do not worry your secret is safe with me!!!" I say promising him

Sharky-" I know I could trust you!"

Niko's pov:

I saw Evelyn and sharky talk for a few good minutes until they eventually came back and I do not know why but I felt jealous but why would I feel that. I notice that as they both come back Sharky is blushing and Evelyn is smiling. What did he tell her? I do not trust him one bit with her. But why do I feel like I should tell Sharky not to talk to her after all they were friends plus I have to be worried about my own Girlfriend not Evelyn. Then Chunkz and Kenny come back and we all go back to our cars where we were originally in with me being in Evelyn's car. To be honest she is a good driver and I cannot deny it.

Evelyn's pov:

We all sat in the cars we came in and on our way back to Beta's squad house we were stuck in traffic so me and Sharky decided to play some music and he asks me what we should listen to.

Sharky-" Okay since we are in traffic we should probably listen to some music and since Evelyn you are the driver what songs do you want listen to.

Evelyn- " Something Like you know uhhhh maybe Practise by Drake, Thinkin Bout U by Frank Ocean or we could listen to Love by Keyshia Cole or Lovers Rock by Tv Girl."

Sharky then proceeds to put on Love by Keyshia Cole and we are singing our lungs out to the song and eventually we all reach home and change our clothes into warm clothes that are suitable for ice skating.

~The outfit~

We all drove to the Ice skating rink and had entered the place that Chunkz and me had rented out and it was a very large building and it did get quite chilly in there as soon as we entered so I was glad that I had taken  some extra layers with me

We all drove to the Ice skating rink and had entered the place that Chunkz and me had rented out and it was a very large building and it did get quite chilly in there as soon as we entered so I was glad that I had taken some extra layers with me.

Chunkz then walked up to the receptionist to sign in

Receptionist-" Hi! How may I help you?

Chunkz-"We had rented this place out for a few hours and we just need to sign in!"

Receptionist-" Sure no problem what name did you book it with?"

Chunkz-" It should be under the name Evelyn."

Receptionist-"Yeah I see it under the name you may go through now it is ice skating rink number 5!" She lets us know.

Chunkz-" Thanks for letting us know, lets go now guys!" He says as he starts walking ahead.

The rest start following me as I used to be an ice skater when I was young and I had been in this place many times before for competitions however they did not really know about it.

Sharky-" Wait Evelyn how do you know the way?" He asks me confused.

Evelyn-" I used to do ice skating in India when I was young and I often came here for competitions!" I say letting them know.

Everyone looks at me with shocked and impressed expressions except from Niko and Liza who seemed to be ignoring me for some reason.

Olivia-" HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD US?!" She asks.

Evelyn-"I never thought it was that important anyways here is the ice rink me and Chunkz rented out!" I say looking excited as it has been a while since I have visited this place.

Everyone looked amazed looking at how much of a big space we had that we could use.

Chunkz-" Yeah and since there was many of us we had to pay a lot so use up all the time you can before we have to leave!"

Kenny-" YEAHHHHHHHHHH!" He says jumping up and down with excitement.

Chunkz-" Oh uh also yeah I forgot to mention but I got us an instructor who could help us!"

AJ-" Oh really but where is he or she at?"

??-"Hi I am Kevin and I am your guys instructor for today!" A deep voice speaks from behind but sounds quite familiar.

We all turn around and saw an old looking dude and he smiled at everyone but when his eyes had landed on me his smile turns into a shocked expression.

Kevin-" Evelyn IS THAT YOU?! Oh my lord it has been a while since I have taught you how to skate!"

Nella-" You know him?" Nella asks looking back at me with a confused expression.

Evelyn- "Know him, he was literally like a father figure for me when I came here for competitions he used to teach me how to ice skate!"

Kevin-" Yeah you can say it like that!" Kevin says as he looks at the rest he then continues on speaking " I do not think I need to help you Evelyn but lets just get into the ice rink for now!"

We all then entered the Ice rink and we all started skating around and I started doing some tricks I had learned from Kevin when I was much much younger.

Kevin had then noticed what I was doing and started clapping.

Kevin-" Even after all these years you have still remembered the tricks!"

We all then started recording a video to upload to our channels and after that we had decided to leave the ice rink as our time was up and on our way out I had met many people who worked at the ice rink who had remembered me and who I knew from when I was young.

(Hope you guys love this chapter also uh the next one is actually such a lovely chapter but I am not finished with it so yeah also my birthday is this Sunday!!!!!! Thanks for you guys who are reading I am so grateful for you guys! Luv ya!!)