The Accident

~Evelyn's Pov~

It had been a while since I had properly settled down back in London after not being here for a while with all the gigs and advertisements and modelling jobs I have gotten.

Me and Niko have recently been getting distant again and now it feels like I am back at the starting stage when I first met him. It has been like a few weeks since the announcement of the beta squad and Amp charity football match. Me and the girls got the special seats as the boys gave them to us so we could come see the game. Well talking about Niko being distant. All this football thingy has gotten to him and he's training like mad crazy. Like we have not talked in the past few days. Sharky however has been talking to me even though him and Niko are doing the same trainings. Like Niko does not even bother calling me when Sharky does. However the news I heard a few hours ago from Sharky that apparently Niko's ex has been trying to get into contact with him and Sharky reassured me that everything would be okay. Well it is not okay. I come back to London after a while and I am trying to make our friendship turn into a relationship when he does like what? This is literally pissing me off.

Currently I am driving in the rain as my eyes are full with tears streaming down my face. The girls all begged me to stay yet I chose to go for a drive so I could clear all the thought out of my head. My vision is not that clear and the sound of rain was clashing against my car window. I knew this was a bad idea but what could I do? I saw two lights flashing at my car before a loud crashing sound was heard. Then I saw blue and red lights and then darkness...

~Nella's pov~

I was currently at the Beta squad house with the girls and we were all worried about Evelyn and she didn't bother picking up any of our calls. Then we heard the door open and we all rushed to see who it was but it was only the boys. They all looked in a happy mood and they had then saw us. I was raging mad currently. I knew this was all Niko's fault.

"YOU BITCH NIKO!" I yelled catching everyone's attention.

"What happened Nella?" He asked slightly confused.

"Because of you Evelyn is no where to be seen or heard from! She has not been replying to any of our messages and is ignoring our calls!!" I spoke loudly as Rose started to speak.

"She's been trying to call you for the past few hours but you have not called her back and only Sharky has been bothered to call her back. Honestly she's trying her best cut her some slack!" She said.

"Look I'm sor-" Niko began to spoke but then my phone started ringing.

I gestured him to shut the fuck up because honestly I could not be bothered to hear another word from his fucking mouth.

"This is Dr Jada. Please could you come to the —— Hospital as one of your friends are currently in the hospital. Goodbye!" The call had then ended.

"What did she say?" Chunkz asked.

"Evelyn is in the hospital get the cars out immediately." I yelled and we all left to go to the hospital.

~Evelyn's pov~

I woke up to the sound of a machine beeping constantly and I saw that I was in a room with some people surrounding me. Then someone looked at me and the others then as well.

"Glad you're finally awake dear!" I heard a lady say.

"W-Where am I?" I asked looking around the room with an even more clearer vision than before.

"Well I'm doctor Jada and I'm your doctor. So basically what happened was that well I don't really know how to say it in a calmer way but darling I'm sorry you got into a car accident." She says patting my back.

Tears slowly formed in my eyes as I took in everything that she said. This was all my fault.

"I've also called the last number that tried calling you before and told her what happened and she's probably on her way. Look we'll leave you alone for some time to yourself as you adjust and then they will probably come. There aren't that many injuries but you're probably going to wear a shoulder cast as your arm has had many minor bone fractures." She said before leaving the room with the others following her.

Now what will I say to nella and the others when they come here. Oh no I bet Niko is coming as well. This is all my fault. I've probably even ruined the boys training.

The door then gets slammed open and I see a worried nella all by herself.

"The doctors here are so annoying they said we had to visit you one at a time." She said complaining making me chuckle.

"Anyways babes you okay? It's all that Niko Omilana's fault ain't it?" She said asking me as I let out a chuckle.

"He's like so busy and has like no time for me when my childhood best friend who is doing the same training as him has time to call me to ask if I'm doing alright. Then apparently he gets back into contact with that stupid ex of his who's trying to get him back!" I let it all out as there was no point in trying to hide anything at all now.

Nella looked at me before taking a deep sigh and looking back up at me with sympathy.

"You're acting like he's your boyfriend Ev. That's the point. Best friends don't call each other all the time. Well actually I take that point back. But you're acting like he's your man. That's what girlfriends do. They try calling their man all the times even if they are busy." She said pointing at me.

(Here's a little chapter for you guys I wrote on my way to school. Hopefully you guys liked it yeah.)