chapter 2

Hall was filled with more then 50 people considering teachers and students. Some were taking photos, some were giving signature on each other shrit it's tend after all. I stood in corner through some of my classmates approached for photos, as I don't like taking photos I politely decline them. But after sometime everyone was busy taking photos and so I was in my thoughts.

"Selvina? Can you please stop staring at me like that?" I heard voice call me. I looked at the owner. It's our class topper saniya, she is kind girl. Everyone in our school respect here.

"U-um sorry. " I give her an award smile not knowing what to do more. She give me a small smile as if she understand me.

" Well let's go in class we have to discuss about tomorrow” she said in her usual sweet tone.

"Dicuss? " I asked in confusion.

"Let's go in class first, I will explain everything " I just nodded my head and walk beside her to our class.

I want and sat on my seat while she stood in front of everyone while having a confident look. No wonder anyone can tell she is topper.

"So everyone all the gifts are ready for tomorrow and now we have to discuss where we are going tomorrow" She said with confidence which I think I will never have. But soon some students started to stare at me. And I know what is coming.

"W-what? I'm not coming! " I said.

"Yeah! Selvina come on its our last year"

"You are always like that selvina, you didn't even join us single time till now"

"Please, selvina? "

They were my all friend trying to make me convince. It's true I didn't join them for even single time. Should I go? I don't know.

"Please selvina? This is our last time we don't know when we are going to see each other " I was surprised that even boys were asking me to come, well they all are kind but I don't want to.

"Selvina, please?" saniya requested me.

"Fine " I finally agreed, whole class were going so I don't have any choice, but I wonder if my mom will allow me Or not there are 99℅ chance she will say no so no problem about this.

I look around and whole class was discussing about where they should go,thire dress and game they are going to play. I just looked outside window but got distributed by someone.

"Would you mind if I seat next to you?" I turned to see bhoomi smiling at me. She is the only girl I trust the most and spend most of the time.

"Bhoomi, how are you " I give her one of my sweetest smile after all she is the strongest person who suffered all the bully all by herself.

" I fine, what about you?"

"I'm fine too, are you coming tomorrow?" I asked impatiently.

"Yeah. I will wear pink dress, what about you?" I could see the excitement in her eyes as she was telling me.

"Good then and about dress I don't know what to do.give me some suggestions.” I have no idea what dress to wear so I asked her.

" All the girls are going to wear dress why don't you wear dress also? Maybe some dress you like? Maybe your favorite color dress?" She looked at me expecting answer.

"Fine then "

"What color dress are you going to wear?"

" I don't know "

" Yeah! Why don't we wear pink? ”

"No please- " I was cut off by our topper saniya.

"Listen everyone, after farewell we will all go to cafe and will celebrate there. 2 cake will be there and we will spend time there. Those who want to go somewhere else they can go. I will message all location and detail.Is it all clear? " She asked everyone there. Everyone agreed to that.

I soon packed my bag and left the school hoping I will get bus. I took out my phone and stare at it in annoying expression it's 11 am bus is already gone. It will take 40 minutes for me to reach home by walking. Look like I don't have any choice.

I was walking for 20 minutes now and suddenly I saw familiar figure. Reshi? What he is doing here. If I remember correctly he don't live here. He noticed me and give me a smile.  He stopped his scooter infront of me.

"Shall I drop you home?" He asked in his gentle voice. He is also topper last year he stood 2 nd in class. I look behind me to confirm if he talking to me Or not.

"Yeah I'm talking to you, selvina"

"But you don't leave this side, do you?"

"No, but I'm here for some work. Shall I drop you? ”

what should I say? Should I go with him? he is nice guy, always helping others. I will say he is the most mature person in our class. I agreed I don't want to walk all way to my home knowing I will be too exhausted.

Whole ride was nothing I expected to be. He is friendly person. He told me where he lived.

"You lived here? ” he asked me looking around.

" Yeah. Thank you so much for dropping me. Please come inside "  I requested hime but he decline telling me that his mother will be waiting for him. And soon he left. I walked towards my house.

I entered silent house. After grabbing cold water bottle I went to my room I quickly changed my clothes and sat down in my bed trying very possible way to get comfortable. Soon the struggle end I dozed off.

My beautiful sleep got distributed by a phone call. I looked at screen while my eyes begged me to sleep.

"What happened bhoomi?" I asked in sleepy tone.

"Were you sleeping?"

"No I was pretending to be dead. Want to join me?" It was clear that I was annoyed by my voice.

"Ok. Ok. I'm sorry to distributed you--"

"Ok then let me sleep"

"Yeah listen at last! "

"2 minutes, tell fast"

" What color dress you are going to wear? What hairstyle? "

"You really distributed my sleep just because of dress! I don't care I'm sleepy!! " I hang up the call as I returned back to my comfort place.

I was wide awake now, as my stomach keep on make werid noise indicating I didn't eat anything since I come back. I lazily look around my surrounding and realised it's 3.30pm. I want to kitchen and had lunch. After coming back to my room I soon realized that I forgot something important. I don't know how the hell I forgot such a thing! I forgot I have to decide about dress. Ahh! I hate this!

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed reading it... 🤗