chapter 8

There was silence in whole room as Rin and Raj were standing still at door way, processing whole information which they are seeing there. Head indicate them to take seat which they did immediately.
"Rin and Raj, your report please." Said head in not so cold voice. Rin and Raj was aware about cold personality of him and came to their point
"Sir, selvina is fine it just that her left hand was burn little but it's not that serious but..... As I checked her house I found that no one there and I think someone had put that house on fire, someone is trying to kill her " Said Rin in confident tone while Raj was surprised at new information but didn't show it.
"How your so sure about that someone is trying to kill her? " Inquired head who's full concentration was on Rin now.
"Sir, in most of the cases kitchen catch fire but when I want to kitchen there was nothing that was burned kitchen hadn't get burned even "said Rin and immediately showed pictures which he took while checking her house .
"Humm....... Anything else? " Aked head raising his one eyebrows.
"Uhm.. Sir, when we saved her someone called me and asked me why did I save her ” said Rin with little bit of hesitation.
" Keep your phone here only you will get it back at 5.30pm, anything else? ” asked head.
"No, nothing sir " Said Rin
" Hum... You may leave now "said head who was thinking deeply.
They got up and was ready to go but head stoped them by saying
" You both can take leave of 3 days from work " Said head while no one can describe the amount of happiness they both were feeling after hearing that they immediately faced head and thanked him and want outside.

"Bro! We finally got leave from work, let's go for--" Said Raj who was jumping here and there
"Yeah! Stop jumping like that you are 26 years old,  if you jump like that you will get back pain" Said Rin who was teasing him.
"Yeah! You donkey! How dare you huh?! I'm older than you, Im like your brother who was with you for almost like 3 years" Raj said in one breath, scolding him like brother they may not be blood related brother but closeness which they share is just like brother.
"Ok! Ok sorry, now who is going to drive car? ” asked Rin
" 'Who' what? It's you " Said Raj
" I don't want to I'm too tried Let's play rock, paper, s---" Said Rin but got cutted in middle by Raj
"Fine I will drive " Said Raj and took driver seat while Rin was planning to sleep in car untill they reach their home. Where they can be care free and get some rest after all they are working from night to morning. It's hits different when you work all time and after your work is done you just sit and remember all good memories which erase all pain and stress about work, isn't it?

Thankyou for reading...
I hope you'll liked it..
It will be continued in next chapter...