chapter 12

"What is all this selvina fake name, savi real name, brother's name rohan, mother's name mantali?" Asked Rin puzzled.
"Well, it's confusing but it's true selvina is not her real name. Her name is savi. And all other information is given there." Said Raj
"Ok but what it's got to do with us? " Asked Rin
"Head had told us to make sure she is safe and if we can then get information about her past." Said Raj rather bother.
"What?! " Said Rin in total disappointment.
"One more thing police have join hands with us" Said Raj. This was enough to make Rin believe that he is dreaming. He slapped himself 2 time just to confirm it is reality.
"Yeah what are you doing? ” asked raj who saw Rin slapping himself. He want to him and took sip of his tea. He got a powerful slap from Raj for drinking his tea.
" So I'm really not dreaming? ”he asked in blank expression on his face, finding it's hard to believe it.
"Yeah stop your nonsense and go in kitchen make some dises. We didn't find chief  till now. And beside children like what you cook so go" Said Raj more like order. While poor Rin still finding hard to believe what he just saw.
"Go now I will give you this file later now I want it " With that Raj took file from Rin and want to kitchen to make some food for children.

In this orphanage where both raj and Rin were brought and grown where still helping them by giving tution and making food for them. They also contribute some part of their money to this orphanage.

At 9.5pm
Rin was going through the file but suddenly he stopped.
"Their is nothing more the her real name, and family members name” he said in little confusing tone looking at Raj.
" Yeah it is because we have to find more information about her " Reply Raj who was going through his phone.
"Ahh this is so irritating " Said Rin who got up and stretch his arms and moved outside.
"Wait! Where is selvina now? " Asked Raj eyeing Rin.
" Where she will be in hospital. While calming her down she hurt herself so she is in hospital."said Rin and want outside.

Savi is her real name but why she had to change her name? And why their is so little information about her? Why did police force join hands with us? Why do we need to protect her? All question were going through Rin mind but he didn't show it. He let himself get filled with thoughtes.

I hope you guys liked it...
It will be continued in next chapter