chapter 11

6:30 pm

Rin entered the room knowing raj will be still giving tution to other orphans. He went and lay  down on bed thinking nothing just closing his eyes. For a moment he thought to stay like that forever but it's not possible.
Time flows like water from our hands. Rin didn't realize it. He stayed like that only.

The door got open as person entered totally not expecting other person to be this carefree.
"Yaaahh! You donkey!! Where were you? "Asked raj who walked towards him.
" Bro i went to check on selvina " Answered rin without opening his eyes.
"Something happened right? You are not your usual self" Said raj.
"Hum... Just give me sometime I will be ok " Rin got up with that and head towards bathroom.
"But i need to discuss something with you" Said raj hoping he would be listening to him.
"Later" Replyed Rin and entered bathroom.
"This donkey never listen to me"

Water kept flowing and so did my thoughts. I waited and waited to clam my thoughts down but nothing work. I left bathroom. Raj was no longer in room I changed my clothes and seat down. Soon my eyes got my phone which should be with head but why it is here?
I took it and call raj and told him to came in room.
Soon he was with me.
"So u ok now? ”asked Raj
" Hum.. I'm ok it's just that I had some arguments with selvina. Nothing more " Reply Rin
"Argument? What happen tell me clearly, will you ?" Asked confused Raj.
" She was getting all hyper because of her family so I said it's ok she didn't let me complete my sentance......and she said what I know about losing family members "said Rin in low voice
" Ooh so this is the reason. It's alright you have me and she is not in right mind for now. Forgive her. Afterall we 3 are going to leave together. " Raj tried to make him forgot about that argument and he was successful in doing that.
"Together? ” asked Rin
"Remember ? she is going to live here " Said Raj
"Yeah, yeah whatever" Said Rin getting up.
" First check that blue file I got it from head also your phone "said Raj
Rin turned his head towards the table where blue file was kept he took it. He opened the file only to get new shocking news.
" Savi?!! " He read the name is on the file and look at Raj.
"Selvina is savi?!!! " He asked while holding the blue file processing this.

I hope you guys liked it....
It will be continued in next chapter
...