chapter 4

6:30 a.m. alarm kept on ringing
As the person who set  the alarm is still not awake yet
Soon the person who was deep in sleep got awake

Before opening my eyes I stretch my hand and grap the clock and make it silence.
I open my eyes" so finally I 'm going to change myself completely and today is my first step" there  were my first thoughts .
I got up and went for my morning routine
After coming back my first concern was to change my room today itself, but I have school so I will do this after  coming back .
My attention wasn't to my phone
I switch it on
"Today is Sunday ?!!
1 October 2022 shows the phone screen.
I sigh  at my silliness but whatever it takes I going to change myself that was final.
I look around my room and decided to start cleaning as today is Sunday mom is going to wake up late .
The middle of clocks keep changing  there  opposition by the person was to much into cleaning that she didn't realise .
Soon she felt on her bed tired of work that she was doing since the morning. The study table which was at the room corner was now placed at the glass window, the clothes are neatly folt, all the books which she don't like to read it are now please nicely on table even the clock , fan,photo frames are clean and of course window glasses are clean as always after all its a favourite spot.

I got up from my bed heading straight downstairs but something was different .Everything was too silent that I could not make out if anyone is there or not.
I call out my mom but I got silence as my answer. I want to her room but nothing that point out her presence.
I searched whole corner of the house but nothing helped.

Suddenly a wave of fear and uneasiness went to my whole body.

This time I shout my lungs out for both my mom's and brother's presence but I got nothing.
I went in my room hoping this was just a dream but deep down I know it's not,  I soon  spot my phone immediately   dial my mother's number but it's was switch off.

suddenly one unknown number Shown up. I answer the call.

" selvina get out of that house is soon as possible the voice of male was not familiar.
" Who" before I can say something there was some werid sound from down . I followed  the sound and was in hall  and most terrifying thing was main door and hall was surrounded by fire .
"Selvina? Selvina? I"  I the voice from phone keep calling me . I ignored that voice and went for back door but it was too late of me .
I felt heat around me . In panic I didn't even realise that my phone was no longer with me.
"Is this how I ' m going to die? that was the only thing that keep coming in my mind
I think I should be dead by now after all what I did in past it is  Unforgiven .
I was willing to die but I was afraid too.
Now it was hard to breathe as I was surrounded by fire and smoke. My kneel finally give up and I was on floor.
" There are too much pain and suffering to live a life but who thought that even for dieing also we have to suffer? "
I thought of my mom and brother for last time as finally  my whole body also give up.

Thank you for reading........
I hope you'll liked it ...
It will be continued in the next chapter.....