chapter 9

Silence can be killer and healer too and I was afraid of which one will be this one. I prayed in my mind that my family will be save.
"Doctor! where is my family? " I tried hard not to show any emotion but my voice didn't support me, It was low as.
The clueless men, stood there confuse.
"I don't know anything girl, you were the only one brought here " Come the answer. But I was too scared to believe it.
"Who brought me here?! " This time it was loud and clean as I stood up ignoring all pain which I was feeling a moment ago.
"Girl, cool down. My friend rin brought you here. And I'm doctor luck" Said the doctor.
"Where is that person? I want to meet him now, please can you call him? He will be knowing about my family please! " I was trying my best not to show any emotion but word can tell lies not eyes, it's true tears was falling for my eye as rain falls.
"Girl clam down, I'm...I'm calling him. Cool down” he removed his phone from one of his pocket, going through all of his contact number he finally found one which he is searching for, he called him, waiting for him to answer it.

I don't want to believe that my family was not saved there even it is lie I want to believe it.
"Sometimes reality is too hard to believe and lies are too good to be false"

Thankyou for reading..
I hope you'll liked it....
It will be continued in next chapter...