NINETEEN

''Hi miss Otto, could I get a plastic bag and a tub for some leftovers?'' ''Of course be right back.''

I just finished eating dinner with Damien and Charlie, but Oli wasn't in the mood to come down so I didn't eat too much of my plate Just so she can eat the rest.

I think the reason she isn't in the mood for a lot of things is because Noah has already been gone for 2 days, it's draining her.

''Here you go joy!'' ''Thanks miss Otto.''

I took the plastic bag with the food of her hands and made my way to Oli's dorm. When I got there I was about to knock but then I remembered that I have a key to her dorm.

She has a key to mine so it's fair.

I went inside and made my way to her room. I opened the door and saw Oli front of the mirror. I just got a little glimpse of her red glowing eyes when she got scared and turned her head around as fast I have ever seen.

''Calm down, it's me with some left over dinner'' She sighed in relief and smiled. She nodded and grabbed the bag from my hand and headed towards te kitchen.

She sighed as she grabbed a plate. ''You're missing your boyfriend?'' she glared at me while she grabbed a knife and a fork.

''He's not my boyfriend.'' ''Why aren't you telling your best friend all the dirty details? Cmon Oli that's what best friends for.'' I leaned on the kitchen counter.

''Fine.'' She sat across from me. ''I suppose we are getting pretty serious.'' I squealed so bad.''About time!'' I mean not that I haven't noticed it. I'm not gonna act like Noah made me promise to protect her.

''Yeah and he really knows how to work his hands'' I gasp as Oli laughed. They did some dirty shit but they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet.

''when did this happen?!'' She smiles. ''Few nights ago, but he got a call so I couldn't finish.''

I chuckle.

''Did he keep his rings on?'' She smirked. OMG? She nodded and I screamed, like literally.

''Man's got game!''

She chuckled and started eating her food. A few seconds of silence fell until Oli started speaking again.

''I want to tell him'' I looked up at her hoping she isn't talking bout what I'm thinking.

''You mean- as in-''

''Yes as in Kiera.'' ''Are you sure it's a good idea?'' she shrugged. ''I like him. A whole fucking lot. It's not gonna take him a whole lot longer to ask about my last name.'' I nod.

''Well if you think you can trust him.''

''I do, I think.'' ''Do you know when he's back?'' She shrugged.

''I suppose I'd know if he texted me back.''

--------------------------------

I was in the library just reading some book I found.

It's enemies to lovers which is literally my favorite book genre and I'm in love with it.

I was put put of my thoughts when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder and saw Mikey with his famous big puppy smile.

''Oh my god you're back!'' I stood up and hugged him.

''I Missed you'' Mikey said as he hugged me back. ''Missed you too Mike, come sit.'' I broke the hug and we both sat down in front of the fire place.

I put my book away as I noticed that Mike wasn't himself.

''Mikey?'' I put my hand on his knee but he flinched. ''Mike what happened?''

''Dad happened. He was bad mouthing Oli and how he didn't like her with Noah and started making this awful remarks so I spoke up to him. He didn't like that at all. He flew towards me but before he could hit me, Noah came and stood in front of me.''

Hearing all of this, I know their dad fucked them up. But Noah protected His little brother, just like I said to Mikey that he would.

''What did Noah say to him? When he was bad mouthing Oli.''

Mikey smiled warmly.

''That he'd be crazy dead if he thought Noah would let her go.''

I smiled aswel. I'm glad that they love each other very much. Oli really deserves this after what happen with her and Max.

''We just have to find Kiera and get it over with.''

Oh Mikey, Easier said then done.