|8| r e p e r c u s s i o n s. (pt. 2)

𝕆𝕋𝔼(𝕊):
💌

- hey, hey!! 🫶🏾

- just wanted to send love to those who reached out to check in with me 🥹. some personal things kept me from writing for a bit, but i'm feeling a lot better now and i'm happy to find my rhythm again ♥️

-  also, y'all are truly the best!! reading everyone's comments and pov's was VERY entertaining, lol i loved every single one 🤣

- anywayssss, let's get on with it, shall we?🍿

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

******
SPENCER & OLIVIA'S APARTMENT
******

With Spencer's departure leaving an unsettling void in the apartment, Olivia attempted to distract herself, moving about the rooms in a futile effort to escape the relentless whirlwind of thoughts swirling in her mind. But with each step, her doubts only grew louder, echoing in the empty spaces around her.

She sought refuge in the shower, hoping the hot water would wash away the uncertainty that threatened every muscle in her body. Standing beneath the steaming spray, she let the water cascade over her face. With her eyes closed, she allowed a few tears to mingle with the droplets as she began to scrub away the remnants of the day.

Finally emerging from the shower, she wrapped her towel tightly around her body before throwing on one of Spencer's t-shirts to get in bed. Yawning as she glanced over the alarm clock beside her, sadness drifted in her eyes as she longed for her boyfriend to be with her while she retreated under the covers.

"I pressed too hard, Sisi." Olivia confessed, her voice soft and muffled into Spencer's pillow.

The fluffy bed decoration lay a tad bit icy with Spencer's ghostly presence lingering as Olivia buried her face against it, while in conversation with her best friend for the past fifteen minutes.

"I tried to talk to him but I ended up making things worse, I think. I didn't mean to, but..." Her words trailed off into another pained sigh.

She could feel the tears prickling at the corners of her eyes again as she shook her head in frustration, her fingers tracing absentminded patterns on the bedsheet.

"I've never seen him like this before. I... I don't know what to do."

There was a long pause on the other end of the line as Simone listened quietly, providing a comforting energy.

"Well, how about we try breathing first?"

With that gentle suggestion, she heard her best friend take a deep breath, followed by a faint chuckle that warmed her heart a little.

"I'm sure he's okay, Liv." Simone added, her voice tinged with uncertainty yet filled with hopefulness.

"He's not, Simone." Olivia stressed.

"He is not okay. There's so much that I didn't even know was going on while I was away, and that makes me feel even worse for leaving him."

As the weight of her emotions threatened to overwhelm her, Olivia took a deep, shuddering breath, steeling herself for the vulnerability of what she was about to say.