Chapter 7: Mama Mia, Here We Go Again!

Max's POV

I got up quickly placing my head into my cupped hands. I felt like pins in needles were being embedded into my skull. Once I started to feel better, I got up from bed, which left me a tad light headed.

After what happened last night, Jay and I decided to drown our worries in nice jugs of beer. We're pretty sure Nath's going to go crazy now that he knows Amber's in his midst. I'm really hoping neither Jay or Nath will get caught up in their feelings for her. We don't need anyone ending up in a hospital again.

After brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I threw on my clothes once I heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" I screamed to the persistent knocker. I felt a sharp pain in my head due to the scream.

I reached for the door and opened it. "Hey Max" Megan said, letting herself in. I stepped aside and then shut the door. "Hey... Nathan isn't h-"

"Yeah, I know" she said cutting me off. "I came here to see you. I just wanted to apologize for what I did the other day." She sat herself down on the sofa. I just stood there, afraid of being near her.

"You don't have to apologize" I said.

"Yeah, I do."

"No, you don't. I don't mean to be rude, but I think it would be best if you left."

"I'm making you uncomfortable, aren't I?"

"Yeeeah, a little" I said with a bit of a squeaky voice.

"I'll leave if you promise to keep what happened between us a secret. I don't need my Nathykinz finding out."

"Oh right, you guys made up" I answered nervously.

"Why do you sound so nervous?"

"Me, nervous? Please!" I gave a nervous laugh. Great going Max!

"So, you lied."

"Lied? What would I have lied about?"

"You said you had no feelings for me, but yet here you are, all nervous because I'm ending anything that could've possibly started between the both of us." Well she certainly caught on quick for a change.

"I uh." I cleared my throat, my heart palpitating.

"Just promise you won't tell him about it."

How could I promise such a thing? I don't really feel like dealing with a guilty conscience. But, I really don't need Nathan going crazy like he did with the whole Jay and Amber thing. "Alright, as you wish. Just make sure you and Nathykinz keep the pet names to yourself."

She rolled her eyes and got up from the sofa. "I hope we can still be friends" she said giving a little smile. I didn't respond, and I couldn't have, because I'm not so sure if I'd just be okay with that. Ugh! Why did that kiss have to happen? Now it's got me going crazy.

"Bye" she said, her voice low. She walked out, shutting the door behind her. I collapsed myself onto the sofa.

I'm so not up for all the drama headed my way.

Nathan's POV

I sat there in my car, thinking to myself. Why is this all happening to me? Max and Jay said that I'll finally get over Amber. Now that she's back in London, I doubt that will ever happen.

Amber's POV

I was laid down on my hotel bed while watching the tele. The hotel phone rang, so I picked it up. "Hello" I said into it.

"Hello Ms.Wilson! I've got a guest here for you, and they won't let me tell you their name. They want to surprise you. Is it okay if I send them up to your room?"